Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,806,560 Members 53,316 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Need help badly

Tip us?

MrRootKit
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Wink Need help badly

Hey i have a samsung s4 gti9505 im running bobcat v5.1 and i am having great difficult on getting link2sd working i have partion my sd card to 13gb ext2 and 3 gb on fat32 plzz plzz need this to mork as the loan place only gave me a 9gb s4 what fills up on just bloatware hence reason i rooted as i use alot of apps also is there a backtrack rom for s4 i was told there was one for android but i dont know what phone for plzz help as i need this fixed asap so i can dl more stuff

Killwish
Old
Thanks Meter 47
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrRootKit View Post
Hey i have a samsung s4 gti9505 im running bobcat v5.1 and i am having great difficult on getting link2sd working i have partion my sd card to 13gb ext2 and 3 gb on fat32 plzz plzz need this to mork as the loan place only gave me a 9gb s4 what fills up on just bloatware hence reason i rooted as i use alot of apps also is there a backtrack rom for s4 i was told there was one for android but i dont know what phone for plzz help as i need this fixed asap so i can dl more stuff
Hello bro use "folder mount"
It is good
HIT BUTTON BELOW IF THIS POST HELPED YOU
The Following User Says Thank You to Killwish For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

MrRootKit
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Thumbs up Cheers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Killwish View Post
Hello bro use "folder mount"
It is good
ok cheers bro i will dl and try it out how do i set it up etc can u make a post or pm me the way to and i make a thread as thgis would help alot of people out

Killwish
Old
Thanks Meter 47
Quote:
ok cheers bro i will dl and try it out how do i set it up etc can u make a post or pm me the way to and i make a thread as thgis would help alot of people out
Pm me or goggle about how to use

Sent from my GT-S7582 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

MrRootKit
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Smile hey killswith

Quote:
Pm me or goggle about how to use

Sent from my GT-S7582 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
how i send u pm i went to ur cp but there is nothign to click on to send message i have tried googleing it but have no luck still no link why i tried link2sd folder mount apps2sd and with no luck i am new to android root pro at ios iphone etc there easy to jailbreak simple also where is the bt5 for android iu know they made one as i have seen before
hence reason i left ios to go to android as there is alot more **** out for android root then jb iphone\

Killwish
Old
Thanks Meter 47
Quote:
how i send u pm i went to ur cp but there is nothign to click on to send message i have tried googleing it but have no luck still no link why i tried link2sd folder mount apps2sd and with no luck i am new to android root pro at ios iphone etc there easy to jailbreak simple also where is the bt5 for android iu know they made one as i have seen before
hence reason i left ios to go to android as there is alot more **** out for android root then jb iphone\
check this thread
http://forum.xda-developers.com/andr...mount-t2828552
The Following User Says Thank You to Killwish For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

MrRootKit
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Sign plzz help again

Quote:
having issues bro can u add me to skype mrrootkit@outlook.com plzzzz i having issues with air play etc all that stuff no work know google play sits there says retry but i hyave net i reinstalled i tried clear cache devilx i tried all sorts know can some one help me i wont to reflash with pacman gti9505 can some one make a tut i use twrp