Bring Back LTE on the Google Nexus 4 Running Lollipop

One of the predecessors of the latest, largest, and greatest Gooogle Nexus 6(theGoogle … more

Google Maps, My Maps, YouTube, Androidify, Slides, Music Updated–Here’s What’s New

In the last few weeks, Google has been … more

SuperSU BETA: Root Android Lollipop on Stock Kernel

Up until now, if you wanted to get root on Android 5.0, you needed to flash a modified … more

Android App Review: Get Amaze with Material Design – XDA TV

Material Design is all the buzz in the Android world right now. Android 5.0 … more

Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required
Post Reply

Need help badly

OP MrRootKit

20th July 2014, 11:38 AM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Flag adelaide
Thanks Meter: 0
 
6 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2014
More
Hey i have a samsung s4 gti9505 im running bobcat v5.1 and i am having great difficult on getting link2sd working i have partion my sd card to 13gb ext2 and 3 gb on fat32 plzz plzz need this to mork as the loan place only gave me a 9gb s4 what fills up on just bloatware hence reason i rooted as i use alot of apps also is there a backtrack rom for s4 i was told there was one for android but i dont know what phone for plzz help as i need this fixed asap so i can dl more stuff
20th July 2014, 07:12 PM   |  #2  
Killwish's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag oOps
Thanks Meter: 59
 
263 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jun 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrRootKit

Hey i have a samsung s4 gti9505 im running bobcat v5.1 and i am having great difficult on getting link2sd working i have partion my sd card to 13gb ext2 and 3 gb on fat32 plzz plzz need this to mork as the loan place only gave me a 9gb s4 what fills up on just bloatware hence reason i rooted as i use alot of apps also is there a backtrack rom for s4 i was told there was one for android but i dont know what phone for plzz help as i need this fixed asap so i can dl more stuff

Hello bro use "folder mount"
It is good
The Following User Says Thank You to Killwish For This Useful Post: [ View ]
21st July 2014, 03:58 AM   |  #3  
OP Junior Member
Flag adelaide
Thanks Meter: 0
 
6 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2014
More
Thumbs up Cheers
Quote:
Originally Posted by Killwish

Hello bro use "folder mount"
It is good

ok cheers bro i will dl and try it out how do i set it up etc can u make a post or pm me the way to and i make a thread as thgis would help alot of people out
21st July 2014, 09:08 PM   |  #4  
Killwish's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag oOps
Thanks Meter: 59
 
263 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jun 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrRootKit

ok cheers bro i will dl and try it out how do i set it up etc can u make a post or pm me the way to and i make a thread as thgis would help alot of people out

Pm me or goggle about how to use

Sent from my GT-S7582 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
26th July 2014, 03:30 AM   |  #5  
OP Junior Member
Flag adelaide
Thanks Meter: 0
 
6 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2014
More
Smile hey killswith
Quote:
Originally Posted by Killwish

Pm me or goggle about how to use

Sent from my GT-S7582 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

how i send u pm i went to ur cp but there is nothign to click on to send message i have tried googleing it but have no luck still no link why i tried link2sd folder mount apps2sd and with no luck i am new to android root pro at ios iphone etc there easy to jailbreak simple also where is the bt5 for android iu know they made one as i have seen before
hence reason i left ios to go to android as there is alot more **** out for android root then jb iphone\
26th July 2014, 10:30 AM   |  #6  
Killwish's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag oOps
Thanks Meter: 59
 
263 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jun 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrRootKit

how i send u pm i went to ur cp but there is nothign to click on to send message i have tried googleing it but have no luck still no link why i tried link2sd folder mount apps2sd and with no luck i am new to android root pro at ios iphone etc there easy to jailbreak simple also where is the bt5 for android iu know they made one as i have seen before
hence reason i left ios to go to android as there is alot more **** out for android root then jb iphone\

check this thread
http://forum.xda-developers.com/andr...mount-t2828552
The Following User Says Thank You to Killwish For This Useful Post: [ View ]
19th August 2014, 08:58 AM   |  #7  
OP Junior Member
Flag adelaide
Thanks Meter: 0
 
6 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2014
More
Sign plzz help again
Quote:
Originally Posted by Killwish

check this thread
http://forum.xda-developers.com/andr...mount-t2828552

having issues bro can u add me to skype mrrootkit@outlook.com plzzzz i having issues with air play etc all that stuff no work know google play sits there says retry but i hyave net i reinstalled i tried clear cache devilx i tried all sorts know can some one help me i wont to reflash with pacman gti9505 can some one make a tut i use twrp

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes