Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,810,399 Members 52,244 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Need Help Badly

Tip us?

oFyfe
Old
(Last edited by oFyfe; 22nd August 2014 at 09:55 AM.)
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Unhappy [Q] Need Help Badly

Sorry if this isn't where this is suppose to go, I'm just new here and slightly panicking.

I currently own a Samsung Galaxy S2 HD LTE SHG I757M.

I tried to root it, and didn't think to back up anything. I'm currently stuck on the CF-Auto-Root screen with the red droid, turning off my phones just brings me to this screen. Earlier I was stuck at the error during upgrade screen. I honestly have no idea what to do, any help is greatly appreciated.

EDIT: Flashed it with CWM and it turned on properly! Thank god!

Kobro
Old
Thanks Meter 66
Quote:
Originally Posted by oFyfe View Post
Sorry if this isn't where this is suppose to go, I'm just new here and slightly panicking.

I currently own a Samsung Galaxy S2 HD LTE SHG I757M.

I tried to root it, and didn't think to back up anything. I'm currently stuck on the CF-Auto-Root screen with the red droid, turning off my phones just brings me to this screen. Earlier I was stuck at the error during upgrade screen. I honestly have no idea what to do, any help is greatly appreciated.
remove the battery of your phone, wait 10 seconds, and put it back in.
press and hold volume down, home and power buttons until the phone turns on.
it should show the download mode screen. look up on google images to see what the download mode screen looks like.
if it boots into download mode, take out the battery again, and leave it out for the time being.
go to sammobile.com, or samsungupdates.com, find your phone and region, and downlaod the file.
look up on google,
"how to unbrick phone with odin"
follow whatever directions you find easiest to follow.
you will have to download odin first, a google search should find a download easily enough.
Press Thanks if i helped!

The Eleventh Commandment- "Thou hast not to like it, thou hast just to do it."

Sign up to Copy.com using this link, and we both get an extra 5gb of free cloud!
https://copy.com?r=1txCqp

If youre into computer games, check out tanki online!
http://tankionline.com#friend=569lJ8...yh7rTJL5dHyg7m
The Following User Says Thank You to Kobro For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]