Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required
Post Reply

[Q] [HELP] Camera And Gallery Deleted from the System

OP JoshuaForTheWin

28th August 2014, 07:48 PM   |  #11  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
18 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by noslippin

You need to meet Titanium Backup.

I heard a lot about it.. Does it restore my deleted gallery2 apk? Does it do a full system recovery.. If ill lost all my files and framework modules for a trade of gallery2.apk.. I would really do it
28th August 2014, 07:56 PM   |  #12  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
18 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by supergerrit

I don't no anything else than flashing your ROM again. You have to google a lot to find a stock/custom ROM for your phone.

After downloading the rom, look at google for some good guides to flash ROMs. There are lots of them.


Thanks master... If only its easy to find the rom. I would flash a rom to this.. But i cant seem to find a rom.. Can you give me the keys in finding roms and how would i know if my device is compatible with it and whats the requirement?
28th August 2014, 08:06 PM   |  #13  
supergerrit's Avatar
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 2
 
22 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by JoshuaForTheWin

Thanks master... If only its easy to find the rom. I would flash a rom to this.. But i cant seem to find a rom.. Can you give me the keys in finding roms and how would i know if my device is compatible with it and whats the requirement?

It is not easy to find a ROM for non common devices (your device). You have to look everywere... One thing, the ROM must be made for your device. I cannot help you finding a rom.
Look also at the manufacturers site.
Last edited by supergerrit; 28th August 2014 at 08:09 PM.
28th August 2014, 08:26 PM   |  #14  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
18 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by supergerrit

It is not easy to find a ROM for non common devices (your device). You have to look everywere... One thing, the ROM must be made for your device. I cannot help you finding a rom.
Look also at the manufacturers site.


I found a rom for a phone thats also a local brand.. With almost all the same specs and kernel and even the camera.. And ui.. The difference is just that the hardware design of the phone.. And 2nd.. I dont know how to flash a rom.. It was a kitkat rom. I just dont know how to flash it.. It was a zip file with systems and boot.img. can you give me a process on how should i flash it through my phonw ans how should i back up my phone before flashing it?
28th August 2014, 08:37 PM   |  #15  
supergerrit's Avatar
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 2
 
22 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by JoshuaForTheWin

I found a rom for a phone thats also a local brand.. With almost all the same specs and kernel and even the camera.. And ui.. The difference is just that the hardware design of the phone.. And 2nd.. I dont know how to flash a rom.. It was a kitkat rom. I just dont know how to flash it.. It was a zip file with systems and boot.img. can you give me a process on how should i flash it through my phonw ans how should i back up my phone before flashing it?

- install titanium backup and backup everything
- boot into the recovery mode and make a nandroid backup.
- do a factory reset
- flash the zip file
- restore all user apps (NOT THE SYSTEM APPS)

It might be nessecary to install a custom recovery.

Again, look at google for some guides. Flashing is the same on almost every device. There are lots of them

Just to say it: i'm not responsible for any damage to your phone.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes