No registration required

[Q]Help: Can't change custom rom

OP Bizzmagizz

4th July 2014, 03:20 PM   |  #11  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

6 posts
Hello again

So I have successfully rooted the device and installed TWRP but as before I cannot seem to get into the recovery mode, when I boot the phone with "power and vol +" it doesn't boot into recovery but instead there is a quick glimpse of what I think is the recovery mode (I cant actually see it but something happens for a split second) but it flashes past way too fast then goes to the normal Sony logo and continues booting normally. I have tried this like at least 20 times in the last 2 weeks and have researched other ways to boot into recovery but I can't seem to find anyone with an answer. Do you know what could fix this? Or is there a way to boot into recovery using a computer?
Last edited by Bizzmagizz; 5th July 2014 at 02:20 AM.
5th July 2014, 01:42 PM   |  #12  
Flag Krusevac
Thanks Meter: 242

823 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bizzmagizz

Hello again

So I have successfully rooted the device and installed TWRP but as before I cannot seem to get into the recovery mode, when I boot the phone with "power and vol +" it doesn't boot into recovery but instead there is a quick glimpse of what I think is the recovery mode (I cant actually see it but something happens for a split second) but it flashes past way too fast then goes to the normal Sony logo and continues booting normally. I have tried this like at least 20 times in the last 2 weeks and have researched other ways to boot into recovery but I can't seem to find anyone with an answer. Do you know what could fix this? Or is there a way to boot into recovery using a computer?

use this to reboot into recovery
ang go to reply, because I dont see you post

https://play.google.com/store/apps/d....qbanin.reboot
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread