Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,809,576 Members 38,736 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] HELP my device is stuck on samsung logo screen

Tip us?
 
ashuto
Old
#1  
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Posts: 8
Join Date: Jul 2014
Default [Q] HELP my device is stuck on samsung logo screen

HEY guyzz hope this site will be helpful,

first of all i have a samsung galaxy tab 2 (p5100), i have recently installed cyanogenmod 10 on my tab. when installing cyanogenmod i faced a problem of stucking on the boot loop of cyanogenmod but i solved it by getting in recovery mode and wiping cache and wiping data/factory reset, after then i wanted to have google apps in my tab as installed cyanogenmod does not have google apps. i downloaded google apps pack from net and installed it by the same way i have installed cyanogenmod but when after it rebooted my TAB and wizard touch setup keeps crashes. then, i get into recovery and again wiped data/factory reset. then again rebooted and it crashed again the worst thing is that i cant go to my homescreen or to the apps drawer then, i downloaded cyanogenmod nightly and send it to my tab and try to install it by going in recovery but i cant install it. then i get to the advanced and formatted user data, and rebooted after then my tab always stuck on the the logo screen on the logo sreen it said: Samsung Galaxy Tab 2. Now, i cant go to recovery nor in the download mode. PLZZ HELP ME HOPE I WILL GET THE SOLUTION VERY FAST.....
 
samsungrockz
Old
#2  
samsungrockz's Avatar
Member
Thanks Meter 10
Posts: 37
Join Date: Jul 2014
Location: Kolkata
Quote:
Originally Posted by ashuto View Post
HEY guyzz hope this site will be helpful,

first of all i have a samsung galaxy tab 2 (p5100), i have recently installed cyanogenmod 10 on my tab. when installing cyanogenmod i faced a problem of stucking on the boot loop of cyanogenmod but i solved it by getting in recovery mode and wiping cache and wiping data/factory reset, after then i wanted to have google apps in my tab as installed cyanogenmod does not have google apps. i downloaded google apps pack from net and installed it by the same way i have installed cyanogenmod but when after it rebooted my TAB and wizard touch setup keeps crashes. then, i get into recovery and again wiped data/factory reset. then again rebooted and it crashed again the worst thing is that i cant go to my homescreen or to the apps drawer then, i downloaded cyanogenmod nightly and send it to my tab and try to install it by going in recovery but i cant install it. then i get to the advanced and formatted user data, and rebooted after then my tab always stuck on the the logo screen on the logo sreen it said: Samsung Galaxy Tab 2. Now, i cant go to recovery nor in the download mode. PLZZ HELP ME HOPE I WILL GET THE SOLUTION VERY FAST.....
You may probably think it is the gapps that has some problems, but actually its your ROM's issue.
my friend has a htc desire z and he tried a lots of version of gapps and ROMs in many combinations and what happened is-

AOSB ROM without gapps = perfect!
AOSB ROM with any version of gapps = bootloop
any other ROM with or without any version of gapps = perfect!

So i can include, his AOSB ROM as well as your ROM has issues!
Try using another one!
 
ashuto
Old
#3  
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Posts: 8
Join Date: Jul 2014
Default cant go into recovery mode nor in download mode

Quote:
Originally Posted by samsungrockz View Post
You may probably think it is the gapps that has some problems, but actually its your ROM's issue.
my friend has a htc desire z and he tried a lots of version of gapps and ROMs in many combinations and what happened is-

AOSB ROM without gapps = perfect!
AOSB ROM with any version of gapps = bootloop
any other ROM with or without any version of gapps = [COLOR="Blue"]perfect![/COLOR
So i can include, his AOSB ROM as well as your ROM has issues!
Try using another one!
Thx for the advise and i also undrstand what u r trying to say but tell me how i intall a new rom as i cant go in recovery nor in download mode hope u will reply fast and give me a suitable and best answer....thx anyway
 
samsungrockz
Old
#4  
samsungrockz's Avatar
Member
Thanks Meter 10
Posts: 37
Join Date: Jul 2014
Location: Kolkata
What happens when you try to turn it on in download mode, by pressing power+volume down, what happens?? Does a "firmware error" shows up?
If nothing happens like i told above, keep your tab on untill the battery dies then connect it to charger and you might be lucky to get into download mode
The Following User Says Thank You to samsungrockz For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
ashuto
Old
#5  
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Posts: 8
Join Date: Jul 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by samsungrockz View Post
What happens when you try to turn it on in download mode, by pressing power+volume down, what happens?? Does a "firmware error" shows up?
If nothing happens like i told above, keep your tab on untill the battery dies then connect it to charger and you might be lucky to get into download mode
thx, but i cant go in download mode as download mode comes after the screen which says : Samsung Galaxy Tab 2. and i get stuck on this screen only so how can i get to the download mode or in recovery mode as per ur instruction i hav drained my tab battery and plugged it for charging what to do next??. one more thing i want to say is when i plugged my tab the charging sign appear but it was not the original sign of samsung it was the sign of cyanogenmod so i think cyanogenmod not has any issues.....or whatever i dont know much bout androids....plzz help waiting for ur fast and best reply hope u will post a exellent result at last.....PLZZ HELP
 
samsungrockz
Old
#6  
samsungrockz's Avatar
Member
Thanks Meter 10
Posts: 37
Join Date: Jul 2014
Location: Kolkata
Sorry but seems i can no longer help you. If you could get into download mode somehow, things would be much easier.
For now, i can just recommend you visit a cyanogenmod forum , they can help you for sure.
Or you can take it to nearby samsung store, anyways.
The Following User Says Thank You to samsungrockz For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
ashuto
Old
#7  
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Posts: 8
Join Date: Jul 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by samsungrockz View Post
Sorry but seems i can no longer help you. If you could get into download mode somehow, things would be much easier.
For now, i can just recommend you visit a cyanogenmod forum , they can help you for sure.
Or you can take it to nearby samsung store, anyways.
thx buddy anyway, thx for ur advises if u can plzz tell me how i get into download mode somehow any tweaks u know ?? it would be grt if u help....
 
samsungrockz
Old
#8  
samsungrockz's Avatar
Member
Thanks Meter 10
Posts: 37
Join Date: Jul 2014
Location: Kolkata
Well i don't know any other process to boot into download mode other than pressing and holding the volume down and power button for 7-8 seconds! Then a red traingle appers, continue by pressing volume up ! I don't know any other method! Sorry
 
ashuto
Old
#9  
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Posts: 8
Join Date: Jul 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by samsungrockz View Post
Well i don't know any other process to boot into download mode other than pressing and holding the volume down and power button for 7-8 seconds! Then a red traingle appers, continue by pressing volume up ! I don't know any other method! Sorry
plzz any other way u know or plzz suggest me wat prob had occured in my tab
 
ashuto
Old
#10  
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Posts: 8
Join Date: Jul 2014
Default magicly entered in download mode

yay entered im download mode wat to do next help me fast

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes