Battery Charged in 30 Seconds? Maybe in 2016

Phones and tablets are getting more and more power hungry with each passing generation. Their … more

ZArchive Manages Your File Archives

Today smartphones are quite powerful devices that can handle multiple processes at once. In fact, some of … more

Regain Double Tap to Wake Functionality on the Nexus 6

A few months ago, Google announced its newest flagship device, the Nexus 6, alongside … more

Clean Your Recent Apps – XDA Xposed Tuesday

In this day and age, you have quite a few apps installed and running on your Android … more

Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required
Post Reply

[Q] HELP!!!!! I hardbricked my Karbonn Titanium S1. How can i revive my phone??

OP vishal4921

7th August 2014, 02:45 PM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
1 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2014
I switched off my phone and then i press volume up and down key. then message was prompt that QPST download mode in my phone. then on my laptop message was prompt that you have to format this then i do format. after that my phone not working. i pressed power on button but my phone is not booting up nothing i can do with it ... No lights .... Nothing. BTW my phone is rooted .... Please help
12th August 2014, 01:18 PM   |  #2  
Member
Thanks Meter: 11
 
48 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2014
Bro i could help u bt because u formatted it i can't

Sent from my Titanium S1 using XDA Free mobile app
12th August 2014, 01:47 PM   |  #3  
bweN diorD's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 788
 
1,740 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jun 2011
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by vishal4921

I switched off my phone and then i press volume up and down key. then message was prompt that QPST download mode in my phone. then on my laptop message was prompt that you have to format this then i do format. after that my phone not working. i pressed power on button but my phone is not booting up nothing i can do with it ... No lights .... Nothing. BTW my phone is rooted .... Please help

Why would you ever format your phone from your PC?
It is finished, time to buy a new one.

Sent from my G2 running SlimKat
19th October 2014, 01:44 PM   |  #4  
Member
Thanks Meter: 9
 
88 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2012
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Devam03

Bro i could help u bt because u formatted it i can't

Sent from my Titanium S1 using XDA Free mobile app

I didn't Formatted mine can you help me
19th October 2014, 02:25 PM   |  #5  
Member
Thanks Meter: 11
 
48 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ash78663

I didn't Formatted mine can you help me

Explain properly w8 happend
19th October 2014, 02:54 PM   |  #6  
Member
Thanks Meter: 9
 
88 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2012
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Devam03

Explain properly w8 happend

1st Thanks for replying
2nd i Bricked my phone Now it is showing "RESET FOR ENTRY QPST DOWNLOAD" screen

3rd Tried copying bootfiles using Ubuntu but it is not detecting my device.

Please Help..
19th October 2014, 03:06 PM   |  #7  
Member
Thanks Meter: 11
 
48 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ash78663

1st Thanks for replying
2nd i Bricked my phone Now it is showing "RESET FOR ENTRY QPST DOWNLOAD" screen

3rd Tried copying bootfiles using Ubuntu but it is not detecting my device.

Please Help..

U know abt fastboot?
19th October 2014, 03:14 PM   |  #8  
Member
Thanks Meter: 9
 
88 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2012
More
Yes i do

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes