OP Rahtah

22nd August 2014, 03:14 AM   |  #1  
OP Member
Flag Curitiba
Thanks Meter: 12

41 posts
More
Dear,

times because many users from different countries or continents themselves are devoid of using a Cyanogenmod? Because often the warriors who are programming the current versions of Android on devices forgotten by companies like Samsung, who think only update the TOP line and when others leave throw them aside?

I am suffering with the same damn TOUCHWIZ and can not use a CM11 4.4.4 for the simple reason that the firmware for my device is not suitable for ROM made ​​for his model because I have a FW MTZ BRAZIL and it only runs second programmers on a FW KPN Netherlands, and I have tested and can not make connection in my firmware at least everything works but the audio is with many problems, both the link as the call. Is it so difficult to test this FW Cyanogenmod and solve these problems instead of insisting on getting another firmware works?
I wanted to be using a CM11 and using almost 100% of what my device has to offer.

I wonder if it's so hard so find a bug of call tone that leaves his voice as if you had swallowed gas Helio, and get the speed of the music player that is is in 1.5x? Or is it easier to provide something that works only on who's programming the ROM device and eager users of that device they turn?
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread