[Q] [HELP] rooting my phone[HELP]

Search This thread

red_1819

Sep 2, 2014
Hello guys.......does anyone know how to root micromax canvas knight cameo a290 kitkat.....i tried
framaroot,root genius,towelroot but they didnt help......i have the scatter loading.txt of my phone. Now i am in need of cwm recovery for my phone.
Can someone help me root my phone.....any kind of help would be highly appreciated.....Thanks in Advance

sripal7028

Oct 11, 2012
bhavnagar
Try baiduroot.... I can successfully root my Knight cameo a290 with this....

Sent from my Micromax A290 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

---------- Post added at 03:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:50 PM ----------

And if you want CWM recovery then pm me I will give you...

nrjprasad29

Oct 29, 2012
how to give binary to super su

---------- Post added at 03:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:50 PM ----------

please help my to update binary to supers su

Arnav_PR

Sep 10, 2014
Hlw Friends!
Is anyone know how to root Samsung Galaxy Star Pro 7262. I have tried all the apps like Z4root, framaroot, intercept root, towelroot, root genius, kingo android root, resue root mobegenie one click root, one click root, flashing by odin (but phone does not enter in recovery mode, when I press Volume up+ home button + power key then the screen turns white and nothing happened. I am very thankful to you please tell me how can I root my device
Thank you

Sent from my GT-S7262 using XDA Free mobile app

nrjprasad29

Oct 29, 2012
how to install super su because Baidu root in Chinese

No need to update binary....

I have rooted by Baidu but How to install super Su because the Baidu root gives Chinese app of root access after rooting that app difficult to read and it also irritating so I just want to give root access by super Su atleast that app is readable in English my tatinium backup not working with Baidu default app

---------- Post added at 04:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:42 PM ----------

I have rooted by Baidu but How to install super Su because the Baidu root gives Chinese app of root access after rooting that app difficult to read and it also irritating so I just want to give root access by super Su atleast that app is readable in English my tatinium backup not working with Baidu default app

Procedure to install come recovery please urgent

Lgrootnoob

Oct 1, 2012
Dallas

---------- Post added at 04:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:42 PM ----------

Procedure to install come recovery please urgent

dude, supersu installation is not in anyway difficult. is there a specific problem with the supersu app that is occurring?

babsfernendis74

Sep 11, 2014
baiduroot didnt help

Hi... I tried allll... Framaroot... says ERROR 9...root genius...says ...Sorry tough phone to crack... kingo root.., says...sorry couldnt get root privileges... baiduroot.... sorry root not successfull... please baidu root PC version which is 10 times faster and moor successful...none worked on my Knight cameo A290....

I have knowledge of rooting... had successfully rooted... A210, Canvas 2, galaxy Ace plus, Galaxy note 2.... so i know basics.... therefore had pre checked all... removed antivirus.. etc...

Please help me in rooting my A290... thanks...

Last edited:

babsfernendis74

Sep 11, 2014
No reply...????

Hi... I tried allll... Framaroot... says ERROR 9...root genius...says ...Sorry tough phone to crack... kingo root.., says...sorry couldnt get root privileges... baiduroot.... sorry root not successfull... please baidu root PC version which is 10 times faster and moor successful...none worked on my Knight cameo A290....

I have knowledge of rooting... had successfully rooted... A210, Canvas 2, galaxy Ace plus, Galaxy note 2.... so i know basics.... therefore had pre checked all... removed antivirus.. etc...

Please help me in rooting my A290... thanks...

5 Days... No Reply... hummm........

so this is a tough phone to ROOT...

:confused:

GeekUser

Mar 16, 2014
Rooting guide for Micromax Canvas Cameo A290

Hi guys,

I have a rooting guide for micromax canvas knight cameo A290.
This not very tough to root this phone.
This is just built on top of the latest Mediatek chipset, so the process is lil bit complex.

Here is the guide:

infysim.org/2014/09/how-to-root-and-install-cwm-custom.html

Thanks

---------- Post added at 06:09 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:01 AM ----------

Go to the above mentioned web page and you will find the rooting guide for any mediatek device including yours.

Make sure you have enough time to make it and the procedure is quite lengthy in nature.

If you don't understand what is going on then you can ask me what to do...

Thanks.

randyharts91

Nov 22, 2017
i need help rooting a tmobile revvl, im not super tech savvy but ive downloaded multiple apps and programs on my pc and phone to root it and it always fails to root it, this is extremely important if someone can let me know step by step what to do it would be greatly appreciated