Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,805,233 Members 51,210 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] [HELP] rooting my phone[HELP]

Tip us?

Red143
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Default [Q] [HELP] rooting my phone[HELP]

Hello guys.......does anyone know how to root micromax canvas knight cameo a290 kitkat.....i tried
framaroot,root genius,towelroot but they didnt help......i have the scatter loading.txt of my phone. Now i am in need of cwm recovery for my phone.
Can someone help me root my phone.....any kind of help would be highly appreciated.....Thanks in Advance

sripal7028
Old
Thanks Meter 21
Try baiduroot.... I can successfully root my Knight cameo a290 with this....

Sent from my Micromax A290 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

---------- Post added at 03:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:50 PM ----------

And if you want CWM recovery then pm me I will give you...

nrjprasad29
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Default how to give binary to super su

Quote:
Originally Posted by sripal7028 View Post

---------- Post added at 03:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:50 PM ----------

please help my to update binary to supers su

sripal7028
Old
Thanks Meter 21
No need to update binary....

Arnav_PR
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Hlw Friends!
Is anyone know how to root Samsung Galaxy Star Pro 7262. I have tried all the apps like Z4root, framaroot, intercept root, towelroot, root genius, kingo android root, resue root mobegenie one click root, one click root, flashing by odin (but phone does not enter in recovery mode, when I press Volume up+ home button + power key then the screen turns white and nothing happened. I am very thankful to you please tell me how can I root my device
Thank you

Sent from my GT-S7262 using XDA Free mobile app

nrjprasad29
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Default how to install super su because Baidu root in Chinese

Quote:
No need to update binary....

I have rooted by Baidu but How to install super Su because the Baidu root gives Chinese app of root access after rooting that app difficult to read and it also irritating so I just want to give root access by super Su atleast that app is readable in English my tatinium backup not working with Baidu default app

---------- Post added at 04:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:42 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by nrjprasad29 View Post
I have rooted by Baidu but How to install super Su because the Baidu root gives Chinese app of root access after rooting that app difficult to read and it also irritating so I just want to give root access by super Su atleast that app is readable in English my tatinium backup not working with Baidu default app
Procedure to install come recovery please urgent

Lgrootnoob
Old
Account currently disabled
Thanks Meter 108

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by nrjprasad29 View Post

---------- Post added at 04:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:42 PM ----------

Procedure to install come recovery please urgent
dude, supersu installation is not in anyway difficult. is there a specific problem with the supersu app that is occurring?

babsfernendis74
Old
(Last edited by babsfernendis74; 11th September 2014 at 05:08 AM.)
Thanks Meter 0
Cool baiduroot didnt help

Quote:

Hi... I tried allll... Framaroot... says ERROR 9...root genius...says ...Sorry tough phone to crack... kingo root.., says...sorry couldnt get root privileges... baiduroot.... sorry root not successfull... please baidu root PC version which is 10 times faster and moor successful...none worked on my Knight cameo A290....

I have knowledge of rooting... had successfully rooted... A210, Canvas 2, galaxy Ace plus, Galaxy note 2.... so i know basics.... therefore had pre checked all... removed antivirus.. etc...

Please help me in rooting my A290... thanks...

babsfernendis74
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Default No reply...????

Quote:
Originally Posted by babsfernendis74 View Post
Hi... I tried allll... Framaroot... says ERROR 9...root genius...says ...Sorry tough phone to crack... kingo root.., says...sorry couldnt get root privileges... baiduroot.... sorry root not successfull... please baidu root PC version which is 10 times faster and moor successful...none worked on my Knight cameo A290....

I have knowledge of rooting... had successfully rooted... A210, Canvas 2, galaxy Ace plus, Galaxy note 2.... so i know basics.... therefore had pre checked all... removed antivirus.. etc...

Please help me in rooting my A290... thanks...

5 Days... No Reply... hummm........

so this is a tough phone to ROOT...