Default [Q] Help needed! SMSC Upadte error. Nothing works so far.

Hello,

I'm having troubles with sms sending since I flsahed a custom rom to my Alcatel OT-990 I tried to insert the smsc number in normal and in PDU format still getting update error I tried the turn off radio (method)sugesstion I saw on another forum but still no luck. I tried a almost all custom roms and I tried going back to the stock rom but still smsc is empty and I can't update smsc or can't send message. Oh and tried with two other sim card and I tried put my sim back to an old phone to save the smsc on it. But in old phones(Samsung GT-B3210, Motorola V3i) the sms sending works fine with my card.

So is there any pc based tool which can edit smsc on my phone or is there maybe a terminal emulator command which can do this or anything I can do to fix this (without buying a new phone).
I now there is for example go sms which can use custom smsc but I don't want to use third party apps for this and also I don't have enough space for it and this phone isn't strong one so probably a third party sms app would make it slower than it is now

Right now I have Android 2.3.7 CM7 on it with kernel 2.6.35.14-pref+ sergey@prefomix #7