Ask a question

No registration required

[Solved]Help me solve firmware upgrade encountered an issue in note 3 sm-n900

OP Mouhammad Eid Al Jamal

18th July 2014, 08:48 PM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

5 posts
Hello Xda developers I am in a big trouble and i need your help please help!
first of all i bought a new Samsung galaxy note 3 SM-N900 from a near store in Syria Aleppo last day i try to root my note 3 using this method << http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2466423 >> and when click start at odin it takes a whiel and when it arrive at cache it give fail and my note 3 stuck at downloading mode and the green line is not finished so i unplugin it and take the battery off and reinsert it and start the phone an get this error << firmware upgrade encountered an issue >> this is the error i get on my phone
then i google it and i read that i should install the official Rom again so i go to samsung update at this link << samsung update n900 >>
and found a lot of rom and editions so i didn't know which one is mine " no syria in Roms " so i downloaded the ksa soudia arebia Rom and try to flash it using odin 3.09 and 3.07 and 3.04 and get this error in odin
__________________________________________________ __
<ID:0/005> Added!!
<ID:0/005> Odin v.3 engine (ID:5)..
<ID:0/005> File analysis..
<ID:0/005> SetupConnection..
<ID:0/005> Initialzation..
<ID:0/005> Get PIT for mapping..
<ID:0/005> Firmware update start..
<ID:0/005> SingleDownload.
<ID:0/005> sboot.bin
<ID:0/005> NAND Write Start!!
<ID:0/005> boot.img
<ID:0/005> recovery.img
<ID:0/005> system.img
<ID:0/005> FAIL!
<ID:0/005>
<ID:0/005> Complete(Write) operation failed.
<OSM> All threads completed. (succeed 0 / failed 1)
I asked a friend and he said that this error mean that this rom is not for my phone. is that truth and how to know my version of rom and can i use any version and why it does not flash into my note 3 and please someone tell me is the error i get in my device is normal error and can be solved or i will through the device away and i bricked it please help.

_
_
_
_
i solved my problem and found the right Rom mine was in this post
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2785049
thnx XDA
Last edited by Mouhammad Eid Al Jamal; 19th July 2014 at 02:27 AM.
18th July 2014, 09:11 PM   |  #2  
Flag Delhi
Thanks Meter: 35

249 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mouhammad Eid Al Jamal

Hello Xda developers I am in a big trouble and i need your help please help!
first of all i bought a new Samsung galaxy note 3 SM-N900 from a near store in Syria Aleppo last day i try to root my note 3 using this method << http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2466423 >> and when click start at odin it takes a whiel and when it arrive at cache it give fail and my note 3 stuck at downloading mode and the green line is not finished so i unplugin it and take the battery off and reinsert it and start the phone an get this error << firmware upgrade encountered an issue >> this is the error i get on my phone
then i google it and i read that i should install the official Rom again so i go to samsung update at this link << samsung update n900 >>
and found a lot of rom and editions so i didn't know which one is mine " no syria in Roms " so i downloaded the ksa soudia arebia Rom and try to flash it using odin 3.09 and 3.07 and 3.04 and get this error in odin
__________________________________________________ __
<ID:0/005> Added!!
<ID:0/005> Odin v.3 engine (ID:5)..
<ID:0/005> File analysis..
<ID:0/005> SetupConnection..
<ID:0/005> Initialzation..
<ID:0/005> Get PIT for mapping..
<ID:0/005> Firmware update start..
<ID:0/005> SingleDownload.
<ID:0/005> sboot.bin
<ID:0/005> NAND Write Start!!
<ID:0/005> boot.img
<ID:0/005> recovery.img
<ID:0/005> system.img
<ID:0/005> FAIL!
<ID:0/005>
<ID:0/005> Complete(Write) operation failed.
<OSM> All threads completed. (succeed 0 / failed 1)
I asked a friend and he said that this error mean that this rom is not for my phone. is that truth and how to know my version of rom and can i use any version and why it does not flash into my note 3 and please someone tell me is the error i get in my device is normal error and can be solved or i will through the device away and i bricked it please help.

Try UK Unlocked Varient!! That Works most of the time
The Following User Says Thank You to pushkardua For This Useful Post: [ View ]
18th July 2014, 09:39 PM   |  #3  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

5 posts
Help!!!
please confirm for me. is the error i get in my phone is normal or the phone is dead and what the odin error mean
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread