Post Reply

[Q] help

OP stadas82

4th July 2014, 12:36 PM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
2 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2014
help help help

rooted my xperia e dual from framaroot everything was working fine

but then i installed NOBLOAT and tried to remove some preinstalled apps ( i have taken backup of apps which i had removed ) , even after this everything was working fine , but then i thought i should restore all those apps which have removed from NOBLOAT and reset phone , but i forgot to restore and directly reset phone and now no new apps are installing getting error of -110

please help

after rooting only app i have installed NOBLOAT , i have not taken any kind of rom backup :|
i dont even understand what to exactly about rom :|
4th July 2014, 01:09 PM   |  #2  
Paget96's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Krusevac
Thanks Meter: 201
 
735 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2013
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by stadas82

help help help

rooted my xperia e dual from framaroot everything was working fine

but then i installed NOBLOAT and tried to remove some preinstalled apps ( i have taken backup of apps which i had removed ) , even after this everything was working fine , but then i thought i should restore all those apps which have removed from NOBLOAT and reset phone , but i forgot to restore and directly reset phone and now no new apps are installing getting error of -110

please help

after rooting only app i have installed NOBLOAT , i have not taken any kind of rom backup :|
i dont even understand what to exactly about rom :|

which apps you removed? give me a list of all apps you remove.
5th July 2014, 09:44 AM   |  #3  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
2 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paget96

which apps you removed? give me a list of all apps you remove.



problem solved , flashed firmware but i flashed c1605 firmware my cell was c1604 variant , can u give me download link of c1604 firmware
5th July 2014, 10:13 AM   |  #4  
Paget96's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Krusevac
Thanks Meter: 201
 
735 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2013
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by stadas82

problem solved , flashed firmware but i flashed c1605 firmware my cell was c1604 variant , can u give me download link of c1604 firmware

sure
http://www.stockrom.net/2013/05/down...peria.html?m=1
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes


Top Threads in Questions and Answers by ThreadRank