Ampere Charging Meter

Do you have problems with your charger or experience terribly slow charging? Check out this helpful tool made by XDA … more

Must Have App Review: AROMA File Manager

Here at XDA we spend a lot of time in our recoveries. Some of our tweaks, hacks, and mods require … more

New Forums Created for Windows 10 Development

Microsoft, looking to be a player in the game of giants with their recent announcement of … more

T-Mobile Expands Its LTE Network

T-Mobile US has announced moreLTE network expansion. The carrierwill provide asignal for the700 MHz band, … more

Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required
Post Reply

Help needed

OP (-vinner-)

5th July 2014, 09:21 PM   |  #1  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
72 posts
Join Date:Joined: Sep 2013
Today I got news on Motorola's fb page that update for 4.4.4 has began in India
I have xt 1033 and still not got 4.4.3 update
Will I get 4.4.3 update or directly 4.4.4 update
Please help me
Thanx in advance



Sent from my XT1033 using XDA Free mobile app
6th July 2014, 04:54 AM   |  #2  
Quote:
Originally Posted by (-vinner-)

Today I got news on Motorola's fb page that update for 4.4.4 has began in India
I have xt 1033 and still not got 4.4.3 update
Will I get 4.4.3 update or directly 4.4.4 update
Please help me
Thanx in advance



Sent from my XT1033 using XDA Free mobile app

it will most likely only update to 4.4.4 if its coming to india, samsung did this with the galaxy s3, while they had kitkat already for the s4 they skipped 4.3 all together.
6th July 2014, 06:21 AM   |  #3  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
72 posts
Join Date:Joined: Sep 2013
OK
Because I thought since I am using xt 1033 dual Sim I won't get directly 4.4.4 update
I more doubt please can u tell me is xt1033 google play edition or normal cell

Sent from my XT1033 using XDA Free mobile app
6th July 2014, 06:25 AM   |  #4  
Quote:
Originally Posted by (-vinner-)

OK
Because I thought since I am using xt 1033 dual Sim I won't get directly 4.4.4 update
I more doubt please can u tell me is xt1033 google play edition or normal cell

Sent from my XT1033 using XDA Free mobile app

thats a normal Moto G
6th July 2014, 08:43 AM   |  #5  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
72 posts
Join Date:Joined: Sep 2013
So I will not get early updates ??

Sent from my XT1033 using XDA Free mobile app
6th July 2014, 09:52 PM   |  #6  
Quote:
Originally Posted by (-vinner-)

So I will not get early updates ??

Sent from my XT1033 using XDA Free mobile app

Motorola said that all moto G's bought online would receive sooner updates.
9th July 2014, 08:18 AM   |  #7  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
72 posts
Join Date:Joined: Sep 2013
It was declared on Motorolas fb page that 4.4.4 update in India has started rolling out a week ago and I still not have got the update
Please can anyone tell me what's the estimated date ???


Sent from my XT1033 using XDA Free mobile app
10th July 2014, 06:53 PM   |  #8  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
72 posts
Join Date:Joined: Sep 2013
???

Sent from my XT1033 using XDA Free mobile app

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes