[Q] Help me to ota upgrade my lenovo s660

OP Er. Dhananjay

2nd October 2014, 10:26 AM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

10 posts
as a noob, i started thread here, might be wrong, mods please look into
i rooted my s660 row_029. i tried to update to s660 row_035 (103mb) with android recovery 3. but failed, the problem is with phonesky.apk, i also changed permissions but did not worked. previously i modded playsotre with chelpus google play store.
i badly wants to upgraded please suggest

also can any one tell me what the hell is this apk??? is it playstore??? can any one give me correct phonesky.apk for lenovo s660, i downloaded stock rom of lenovo s660_row_s026, but wont find this apk in system.img, all ohters are there

tired of 10 times download and failed upgrades will frequent download and upgrade and restart harm my phone???
4th October 2014, 10:37 AM   |  #2  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

10 posts
Thumbs down 1506
Quote:
Originally Posted by Er. Dhananjay

as a noob, i started thread here, might be wrong, mods please look into
i rooted my s660 row_029. i tried to update to s660 row_035 (103mb) with android recovery 3. but failed, the problem is with phonesky.apk, i also changed permissions but did not worked. previously i modded playsotre with chelpus google play store.
i badly wants to upgraded please suggest

also can any one tell me what the hell is this apk??? is it playstore??? can any one give me correct phonesky.apk for lenovo s660, i downloaded stock rom of lenovo s660_row_s026, but wont find this apk in system.img, all ohters are there

tired of 10 times download and failed upgrades will frequent download and upgrade and restart harm my phone???

no one will know about it???
no reply, Am i in wrong thread ???
Last edited by Er. Dhananjay; 4th October 2014 at 10:45 AM. Reason: no reply, Am i in wrong thread ???
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread