[Q] Help me to ota upgrade my lenovo s660

Search This thread

Er. Dhananjay

May 11, 2014
as a noob, i started thread here, might be wrong, mods please look into
i rooted my s660 row_029. i tried to update to s660 row_035 (103mb) with android recovery 3. but failed, the problem is with phonesky.apk, i also changed permissions but did not worked. previously i modded playsotre with chelpus google play store.
i badly wants to upgraded please suggest

also can any one tell me what the hell is this apk??? is it playstore??? can any one give me correct phonesky.apk for lenovo s660, i downloaded stock rom of lenovo s660_row_s026, but wont find this apk in system.img, all ohters are there

tired of 10 times download and failed upgrades:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: will frequent download and upgrade and restart harm my phone???

Er. Dhananjay

May 11, 2014

as a noob, i started thread here, might be wrong, mods please look into
i rooted my s660 row_029. i tried to update to s660 row_035 (103mb) with android recovery 3. but failed, the problem is with phonesky.apk, i also changed permissions but did not worked. previously i modded playsotre with chelpus google play store.
i badly wants to upgraded please suggest

also can any one tell me what the hell is this apk??? is it playstore??? can any one give me correct phonesky.apk for lenovo s660, i downloaded stock rom of lenovo s660_row_s026, but wont find this apk in system.img, all ohters are there

tired of 10 times download and failed upgrades:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: will frequent download and upgrade and restart harm my phone???

no one will know about it???:confused::confused::confused:
no reply, Am i in wrong thread ???

Last edited: