I own a XOLO Q600S too, and I was looking for tutorials on rooting it. Oh, don't go at my cover. That was 3-4 years ago. So I was like a noob onto this, and either I had to do it the hard way or the one click way...
Unfortunately NONE of those One Click apps worked fine enough... Here is why :
- Root Genius - Didn't have drivers. I tried installing the ADB drivers that I could find for XOLO Q600S but it never worked!
- KingRoot - Useless app for my device. No matter how many times I tried running it, it either crashed or was unsuccessful.
- vRoot/iRoot - 10 tries and all failed. The device would disconnect after some time and then it'd say after which again, you gotta repeat the whole process. It was an infinite loop.
So in the end, none of them worked... except when I used them all together! Here's how you can root.
- Download vRoot Windows App and iRoot Android App - It has the drivers for our device. After some tries, I was able to connect my device to my PC.
- Download Root Genius for Windows - Now open Root Genius. Your device is connected and you can see that huge "ROOT" button in front of you. Press it and let it do its job. It will probably restart your device to finish the process. Once done, you will have that Kinguser app on your phone, which is like a root app.
It is kind of lame, I doubt all of you faced the same problem as me. You might have never faced the driver problem, but I, being on Windows 10 Technical Preview did face the driver problem and had to resolve it in this manner. So long as it worked out