FORUMS

Hey :) Im desperate ( Lg e610 Soft brick)

1 posts
Thanks Meter: 0

By McAllu, Junior Member on 7th April 2015, 10:34 PM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
Hey guys.. im kinda in a pickle.. And didnt know where else to turn to
So basically i rooted my phone. Everything went well . The reason for rooting was pretty much to change my DPI. And when i got the DPI changing part. Things went wrong.
I found a program on app store like DPI changer or something that allowed me to change it. Saw it, did it. And it like messed up my screen reso, everything was big and couldnt click OK and stuff. So as the app said to reset the normal DPI just reboot the phone. So i did.. But the DPI remained the same. So i figured i would uninstall the program.. Maybe that would be the case.. Since i couldt click the ok button to change it back to my default after opening the program again after rebooting. And that did nada. So i assumed i can download another DPI changer that has the OK button more above of the screen. After brief search i found one. And when i set it to my default (160 ) It asked reboot .. And i was so relieved.. thougt i was golden. But after the LG welcome screen the lights in the bottom are on. And the screen just stays black.. I tried to get to the CWM menu or something to do a reset but that doesnt work. Also tried fixes i found online but hasnt yet found one that works for me...
So as said above phone is LG E610 (L5 i think )... And in my oppinion is that the screen just cant run in like these 2 messed up DPI settings. Is there a way to like reset the DPI to default only using an USB while the phone is turned off, that would be my main question.

Also im not really familiar with the terms and stuff IF anyone minds taking the time and replying in "human" language . I would appreciate it alot :P

Regards , Mcallu

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)