Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,809,537 Members 37,591 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] How obtain IP address of a facebook user?

Tip us?
 
DomusX10
Old
#1  
DomusX10's Avatar
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 400
Posts: 1,440
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Internet
Default [Q] How obtain IP address of a facebook user?

Hi,
I need to obtain the IP address of a facebook user: I need network IP address, because ID only it's too less for police, and I need the address to make a complaint, because this user is creating problems, threats and annoyances in a group.

So, how can I obtain IP address of a facebook user? I mean the public IP of his network (mobile or adsl)...
My previous smartphones were: Xperia X10 Mini Pro Black and a legendary Xperia Arc S Glossy Black
Now I'm on Xperia Z1 Compact Black - Stock Android 4.4.4


Best way to say "thank you"? Push the "Thanks" button displayed below
 
shahzadrehman786
Old
#2  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 2
Posts: 7
Join Date: Jul 2014
Location: Muzaffargarh,Punjab
Default Finding ip address.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DomusX10 View Post
Hi,
I need to obtain the IP address of a facebook user: I need network IP address, because ID only it's too less for police, and I need the address to make a complaint, because this user is creating problems, threats and annoyances in a group.

So, how can I obtain IP address of a facebook user? I mean the public IP of his network (mobile or adsl)...
hi! how are you??? i can understand your problem but first of all you have to tell me through which device you want to get ip address of victim, my mean on which device you use facebook on mobile or PC???
The Following User Says Thank You to shahzadrehman786 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
DomusX10
Old
#3  
DomusX10's Avatar
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 400
Posts: 1,440
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Internet
Quote:
Originally Posted by shahzadrehman786 View Post
hi! how are you??? i can understand your problem but first of all you have to tell me through which device you want to get ip address of victim, my mean on which device you use facebook on mobile or PC???
I'm on PC

the user, I don't know.
My previous smartphones were: Xperia X10 Mini Pro Black and a legendary Xperia Arc S Glossy Black
Now I'm on Xperia Z1 Compact Black - Stock Android 4.4.4


Best way to say "thank you"? Push the "Thanks" button displayed below
 
shahzadrehman786
Old
#4  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 2
Posts: 7
Join Date: Jul 2014
Location: Muzaffargarh,Punjab
Thumbs up Good that you r on pc.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DomusX10 View Post
I'm on PC

the user, I don't know.
ok itz too good. Login to your facebook with EPIC browser. itz not recommended but itz good for tracking someone else so login with your facebook account and close all other windows except your facebook browser. Chat with him/her for 5 minutes.
after 5minutes goto
1.Run
2.Type "cmd" into run. and press enter.
3. a console base programme(cmd) will open.
4.type "netstat -an" and press enter. space is necessary after netstat..
5.a list of ip dresses will be available to you ..so check mostly last ip addresses and copy them to some traces website to trace him/her location. you can find tracking sites by going to google by typing ip2location...THANKS..
The Following User Says Thank You to shahzadrehman786 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
DomusX10
Old
#5  
DomusX10's Avatar
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 400
Posts: 1,440
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Internet
Quote:
Originally Posted by shahzadrehman786 View Post
ok itz too good. Login to your facebook with EPIC browser. itz not recommended but itz good for tracking someone else so login with your facebook account and close all other windows except your facebook browser. Chat with him/her for 5 minutes.
after 5minutes goto
1.Run
2.Type "cmd" into run. and press enter.
3. a console base programme(cmd) will open.
4.type "netstat -an" and press enter. space is necessary after netstat..
5.a list of ip dresses will be available to you ..so check mostly last ip addresses and copy them to some traces website to trace him/her location. you can find tracking sites by going to google by typing ip2location...THANKS..
Thanks for your time...this afternoon I was at the police station, I made the complaint, all ok.

Thank you so much for the information.

This thread can be closed.
My previous smartphones were: Xperia X10 Mini Pro Black and a legendary Xperia Arc S Glossy Black
Now I'm on Xperia Z1 Compact Black - Stock Android 4.4.4


Best way to say "thank you"? Push the "Thanks" button displayed below
 
vanessaem
Old
#6  
vanessaem's Avatar
Forum Moderator / Recognized Themer
Thanks Meter 9,826
Posts: 11,223
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: New York

 
DONATE TO ME
Thread closed at the request of the OP.
The Following User Says Thank You to vanessaem For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
THREAD CLOSED
Subscribe
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes