Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required
Thread Closed

[Q] How obtain IP address of a facebook user?

OP DomusX10

29th July 2014, 03:12 PM   |  #1  
OP Senior Member
Flag Salerno
Thanks Meter: 406

1,475 posts
More
Hi,
I need to obtain the IP address of a facebook user: I need network IP address, because ID only it's too less for police, and I need the address to make a complaint, because this user is creating problems, threats and annoyances in a group.

So, how can I obtain IP address of a facebook user? I mean the public IP of his network (mobile or adsl)...
29th July 2014, 05:14 PM   |  #2  
Flag Muzaffargarh,Punjab
Thanks Meter: 2

7 posts
More
Finding ip address.
Quote:
Originally Posted by DomusX10

Hi,
I need to obtain the IP address of a facebook user: I need network IP address, because ID only it's too less for police, and I need the address to make a complaint, because this user is creating problems, threats and annoyances in a group.

So, how can I obtain IP address of a facebook user? I mean the public IP of his network (mobile or adsl)...

hi! how are you??? i can understand your problem but first of all you have to tell me through which device you want to get ip address of victim, my mean on which device you use facebook on mobile or PC???
The Following User Says Thank You to shahzadrehman786 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
29th July 2014, 05:27 PM   |  #3  
OP Senior Member
Flag Salerno

1,475 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by shahzadrehman786

hi! how are you??? i can understand your problem but first of all you have to tell me through which device you want to get ip address of victim, my mean on which device you use facebook on mobile or PC???

I'm on PC

the user, I don't know.
29th July 2014, 08:20 PM   |  #4  
Flag Muzaffargarh,Punjab
Thanks Meter: 2

7 posts
More
Thumbs up Good that you r on pc.
Quote:
Originally Posted by DomusX10

I'm on PC

the user, I don't know.

ok itz too good. Login to your facebook with EPIC browser. itz not recommended but itz good for tracking someone else so login with your facebook account and close all other windows except your facebook browser. Chat with him/her for 5 minutes.
after 5minutes goto
1.Run
2.Type "cmd" into run. and press enter.
3. a console base programme(cmd) will open.
4.type "netstat -an" and press enter. space is necessary after netstat..
5.a list of ip dresses will be available to you ..so check mostly last ip addresses and copy them to some traces website to trace him/her location. you can find tracking sites by going to google by typing ip2location...THANKS..
The Following User Says Thank You to shahzadrehman786 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
29th July 2014, 11:09 PM   |  #5  
OP Senior Member
Flag Salerno

1,475 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by shahzadrehman786

ok itz too good. Login to your facebook with EPIC browser. itz not recommended but itz good for tracking someone else so login with your facebook account and close all other windows except your facebook browser. Chat with him/her for 5 minutes.
after 5minutes goto
1.Run
2.Type "cmd" into run. and press enter.
3. a console base programme(cmd) will open.
4.type "netstat -an" and press enter. space is necessary after netstat..
5.a list of ip dresses will be available to you ..so check mostly last ip addresses and copy them to some traces website to trace him/her location. you can find tracking sites by going to google by typing ip2location...THANKS..

Thanks for your time...this afternoon I was at the police station, I made the complaint, all ok.

Thank you so much for the information.

This thread can be closed.
29th July 2014, 11:11 PM   |  #6  
Forum Moderator / Recognized Themer
Flag New York
Thanks Meter: 10,131

11,457 posts
Donate to Me
More
Thread closed at the request of the OP.
The Following User Says Thank You to vanessaem For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Thread Closed Subscribe to Thread