Tablet [Q] How to create autoinstall driver pack for a13 tablet?

Hello, I was struggling with my a13 based tablet. I found almost a combination of working TS, wifi, camera and gsensor drivers for it.
All drivers I downloaded from thread (none of them have all working modules, most of them don't work at all for me) made by Inside4droid (big thanks for his great work because I flashed my rom without any problems to faaastjb 2.5 providing android 4.2.2 , before that none rom's were working for me) - http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2447819
When I install these drivers: gt828_ts.ko+mxc622x.ko from "Single TS module" driver list from that faastjb topic, then my touchscreen works nice and wifi works smoothly. But there is no gsensor. Then I try - Ainol Novo7 Legend - from drivers listed as "Special TS module" and my touchscreen works also with multitouch, but I also get a working gsensor (it's messed up with rotation not working like it should, it's not calibrated right, but at least it works), the biggest problem here is that wifi is not working so good, it connects but it has trouble downloading anything from google play or even accessing a webpage, there is also a good camera driver which works fine. So my question is, how I can create my own driver pack like these provided with auto installation but with wifi drivers from the first pack I mentioned and touchscreen, gsensor and camera driver from the second one? (and how I can modify/calibrate gsensor to work properly? Is there any good app for such calibration?). I also don't know if these packs contain some graphic drivers, because when using the second one after rotating screen it's a bit "cut" in the horizontal position (for example you can't see space on virtual keyboard). If it's any help I found on techme forum some specs about my tablet version (it's sold as binatone appstar):
Release Codename REL
API level 15
CPU ABI Armeabi-V7a
Manufacturer Keenhigh
Bootloader Unknown
CPU ABI2 Armeabi
Hardware SUN5i
Board Nuclear
Display IMM76D
Host RD-SW-Server
Screen Res 800x444
Density 120dpi

Can somebody please help me with resolving problems I mentioned? Thanks in advice.