Smile [Q] How to obtain Kernel Block Path?

Hello,

I am finally trying my hand at ROM creation (with a kitchen...baby steps people!)

I have tried googleing, searching XDA, asking questions under kitchen threads, I'm at a loss. There are even 2 questions floating around XDA seeking the same answer. So here I am, adding to the slowly growing list. How do I find the Kernel Block Path for my device?

I can understand that this may seem like a trivial question to the hardened vets, but lets be real for a second. The list of devices available grows daily. The list of developers...it may be growing, but not quickly enough. when I started with XDA I had the samsung Vibrant (T959) and there were A LOT of devs. Over the last 4 years Ive seen the list of Devs for most phones shrink (understandably so, we all have lives and no one is getting paid for this) So instead of overlooking posts like mine, why don't we take the time to help self starters such as my self and the other noobs trying to figure it out?

I have a BLU Life Pure L240a (no support anywhere on the web save a G+ page) and I want to start contributing any way that I can.

Thanks for your time and consideration.

Cheers!
SGH-T959 Vibrant (retired2010) Team Toxic FTW!
LG-P925 Thrill 4G (retired)
Iphone 3G (had it a week, darkest week of my life)
SGS2 (retired)
HTC- Sensation (retired)
Went through a swapping binge!
Atrix
SGS3 (retired)
Nokia Lumia WP8 (cool, but kicked to the curb)
SGS4 (retired)
Nexus 4 (retired)
LG G2 (retired)
LG G Flex (Image burn issue, returned)
SGN3-SM900T (retired)
BLU Life Pure-L240a (current)