[[ask : How to root samsung galaxy v (sm-g313hz)

Search This thread
Hello everyone and all developers :)

I just bought my new device from Samsung , And its called Galaxy V , seem this is a new device just came out , I would be happy to know if someone can find a root method for this device . I have been tried after 90% of root method from a different software also with apk root like Framaroot , TowelRoot and guess what , not working to exploid this device.

Well , As everyone knows that Android is useless without ROOT PERMISSION , i hope that the great developers can find a root method , Please ;)

Special Thanks And Wait For Your Answer , :) ,

Sent from my SM-G313HZ (GALAXY V) using XDA Free mobile app

N

NOOK!E

Hello everyone and all developers :)

I just bought my new device from Samsung , And its called Galaxy V , seem this is a new device just came out , I would be happy to know if someone can find a root method for this device . I have been tried after 90% of root method from a different software also with apk root like Framaroot , TowelRoot and guess what , not working to exploid this device.

Well , As everyone knows that Android is useless without ROOT PERMISSION , i hope that the great developers can find a root method , Please ;)

Special Thanks And Wait For Your Answer , :) ,

Sent from my SM-G313HZ (GALAXY V) using XDA Free mobile app

As seen in this thread, you can root your Galaxy V using Baidu Easy Root.

Post thank? :)

Ezra Lazuardy

Aug 12, 2015
Semarang-Jawa Tengah
If You wanna to Root Galaxy V, You shoud installl Custom Kernel first...., then activate Usb Debugging, after that, root with Vroot on PC(Recomended.).. after that, if you dont like chinese Vroot SuperUser, You can change the vroot Superuser with Supersu as seen on Google... Maybe this solution can be hep you... :D

---------- Post added at 20:16 ---------- Previous post was at 20:09 ----------

How can i root and install cwm my galaxy v my computer cannot detect my phone it only charge my phone :(( please help me guys
Are you have install the driver for Samsung?:confused:

doesntexits

Apr 12, 2015
/dev/null
The easiest way to root this phone is install TWRP recovery and flash superuser or SuperSU recovery zip, no custom firmware or kernel is required
Edit: Install TWRP through ODIN, flashable zip doesn't work on stock recovery

Last edited:
Reactions: edi.ejID

adytakeru

Dec 14, 2015
HELP

when i try to root my SM G313HZ, i have failed once, then my phone become "negative screen", i have tried to find negative toggle on accesibillity, but that button doesnt exists. please someone help me

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    The easiest way to root this phone is install TWRP recovery and flash superuser or SuperSU recovery zip, no custom firmware or kernel is required
    Edit: Install TWRP through ODIN, flashable zip doesn't work on stock recovery