Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,810,757 Members 36,693 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

How to unbrick Nubia z5s NX503a?

Tip us?

kruckers
Old
(Last edited by kruckers; 26th August 2014 at 01:05 PM.)
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default How to unbrick Nubia z5s NX503a?

After flashing MIUI 4.8.15 stuck on logo "MI". After enter to recovery mode I see screen as on the photo for about 5 sec and next black screen. Phone is bricked. Anyone has a solution step by step?

I try to use QPST, but i cant enter to download mode in phone...

kruckers
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Nobody met with such a problem?

ajnabicancer
Old
(Last edited by ajnabicancer; 26th August 2014 at 02:46 PM.) Reason: updating....
Thanks Meter 14
Quote:
Originally Posted by kruckers View Post
After flashing MIUI 4.8.15 stuck on logo "MI". After enter to recovery mode I see screen as on the photo for about 5 sec and next black screen. Phone is bricked. Anyone has a solution step by step?

I try to use QPST, but i cant enter to download mode in phone...

hi, check the link below,
LINK: unbrick Nubian Z5S

i'm not sure, in case the link is exactly for your specific device. don't try anything until you are sure what you are doing. i don't know in case ADB works to flash Stock/Custom recovery on your phone. maybe search for that and only when you are sure about it, then try flashing stock/custom recovery with ADB in case possible. once into recovery then i hope there will be more options available to take more steps.

There is more info out there. anyway, i just shared link and little info. i don't recommend following what i shared here, until you know what you are doing. i'm not expert but i think your phone is maybe soft bricked only. in case you didn't try something not compatible for your device type. i hope, you'll see your device working fine again.

wait for more replies, specially experts.