Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,809,687 Members 39,880 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Htc photo editor/gallery

Tip us?

Lasiu
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Camera [Q] Htc photo editor/gallery

Hi,

Im new here so sorry if i added thread in bad place. What What i want to ask or disscuse is :
Is there anybody who has Htc photo editor apk? Or working gallery apk with this photo editor? To be honest they had this pro option with making your face thiner or fatter without changing image (no one could notice that you changed anything). Its not like i need it that much, but it was cool option along with some other options in this apk so i would rly like to have it (or maybe there is alternative?)

GreatApo
Old
Thanks Meter 121

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lasiu View Post
Hi,

Im new here so sorry if i added thread in bad place. What What i want to ask or disscuse is :
Is there anybody who has Htc photo editor apk? Or working gallery apk with this photo editor? To be honest they had this pro option with making your face thiner or fatter without changing image (no one could notice that you changed anything). Its not like i need it that much, but it was cool option along with some other options in this apk so i would rly like to have it (or maybe there is alternative?)
You mean this one?

It seems that it can only be installed in specific phones (maybe HTC only idk).
GreatApo's Homepage XDA Senior Member

GreatApo (AKA Apo59m) | Web Developer & Programmer
Xperia X8 White/Blue Owner | MiniCM & nAa User

Lenovo A850 Black Owner | Waiting for a Cyanogenmod port!
There are 10 types of people.
Those who understand binary and those who do not.

Lasiu
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default ;/

Yep, this one. But it can only be installed on htc devices, and also i dont need whole gallery, not even going to mention that i dont need sense 6 version. I only need editor app and it can be from htc sense 5 if it makes my problem any easier to solve :P