Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,731,300 Members 53,350 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Hyperdrive Rls16 to Rls 17

Tip us?

truckerd
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default [Q] Hyperdrive Rls16 to Rls 17

Running Hyperdrive on a Galaxy S4 with NC2 and 4.4.2, did so with the help of Root junky. First time putting on a custom Rom. But gotter done. Will be donating to everyone involved, Hyperdrive developer, Root Junky, and Surge. Question is I bought Hyperdrive Tweaks just to help out with the developer, and noticed that there's a update to Hyperdrive Rls 17. Which is the best way to update?.Go back to Stock Nc5 root? or just wipe Rls16 and install Hyperdrive Rls 17 .Now don't take it that because I can installed a rom doesn't mean I'm the sharpest crayon in the box, so type slow so I can understand....Thanks

truckerd
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by truckerd View Post
Running Hyperdrive on a Galaxy S4 with NC2 and 4.4.2, did so with the help of Root junky. First time putting on a custom Rom. But gotter done. Will be donating to everyone involved, Hyperdrive developer, Root Junky, and Surge. Question is I bought Hyperdrive Tweaks just to help out with the developer, and noticed that there's a update to Hyperdrive Rls 17. Which is the best way to update?.Go back to Stock Nc5 root? or just wipe Rls16 and install Hyperdrive Rls 17 .Now don't take it that because I can installed a rom doesn't mean I'm the sharpest crayon in the box, so type slow so I can understand....Thanks
Also which safestrap to use, at the present I'm on 3.72
Tags
hyperdrive, rls 17