Ask a question

No registration required

[Q] Hyperdrive Rls16 to Rls 17

OP truckerd

3rd July 2014, 04:39 AM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

18 posts
Running Hyperdrive on a Galaxy S4 with NC2 and 4.4.2, did so with the help of Root junky. First time putting on a custom Rom. But gotter done. Will be donating to everyone involved, Hyperdrive developer, Root Junky, and Surge. Question is I bought Hyperdrive Tweaks just to help out with the developer, and noticed that there's a update to Hyperdrive Rls 17. Which is the best way to update?.Go back to Stock Nc5 root? or just wipe Rls16 and install Hyperdrive Rls 17 .Now don't take it that because I can installed a rom doesn't mean I'm the sharpest crayon in the box, so type slow so I can understand....Thanks
3rd July 2014, 05:19 AM   |  #2  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

18 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by truckerd

Running Hyperdrive on a Galaxy S4 with NC2 and 4.4.2, did so with the help of Root junky. First time putting on a custom Rom. But gotter done. Will be donating to everyone involved, Hyperdrive developer, Root Junky, and Surge. Question is I bought Hyperdrive Tweaks just to help out with the developer, and noticed that there's a update to Hyperdrive Rls 17. Which is the best way to update?.Go back to Stock Nc5 root? or just wipe Rls16 and install Hyperdrive Rls 17 .Now don't take it that because I can installed a rom doesn't mean I'm the sharpest crayon in the box, so type slow so I can understand....Thanks

Also which safestrap to use, at the present I'm on 3.72
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
hyperdrive, rls 17
Previous Thread Next Thread