[Q] I'm new... How do I?

OP TheBrianRoth

18th August 2014, 04:44 PM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

7 posts
What's the difference between regular forums and "developer" forums?
I did a google search to find out how to edit an APK name and it sent me to XDA. WOW, there's a lot of good stuff on here... but when I went to ask a question on the forum it said I didn't have enough experience and needed a minimum of 10 posts. (I'm assuming this counts as one?)

What's the difference between dev and normal forums and how do I identify them?
18th August 2014, 05:08 PM   |  #2  
Thanks Meter: 661

1,544 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBrianRoth

What's the difference between regular forums and "developer" forums?
I did a google search to find out how to edit an APK name and it sent me to XDA. WOW, there's a lot of good stuff on here... but when I went to ask a question on the forum it said I didn't have enough experience and needed a minimum of 10 posts. (I'm assuming this counts as one?)

What's the difference between dev and normal forums and how do I identify them?

Any forum that says development or similar you can't post until 10 post. This is to prevent spamming, flaming, and various other deviant acts from new users, directed toward the development base of this site.

You can post help and questions in any other relevant area, to help you learn the site, and build up post.

Sent from my G2 running SlimKat
18th August 2014, 05:19 PM   |  #3  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

7 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by bweN diorD

Any forum that says development or similar you can't post until 10 post. This is to prevent spamming, flaming, and various other deviant acts from new users, directed toward the development base of this site.

You can post help and questions in any other relevant area, to help you learn the site, and build up post.

Sent from my G2 running SlimKat

THANKS
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread