Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,814,562 Members 53,641 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Imaginarium Superpaquito

Tip us?

plisboa
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default [Q] Imaginarium Superpaquito

Greetings from Portugal.

I have a tablet made by the spanish toy manufacturer Imaginarium.
It's a tablet for kids, with special software for them. It also has android on it.

I was trying to update the android version it run on but I seem to have bricked it.
I uninstalled a few apps and now it doesn't starts. It just keeps running the start procedure but it doesn't complete the process so I can not use it.

In fact, I cannot even update the firmware because it doesn't allow me to start the process by simultaneously pressing the MENU, BACK and RESET buttons.

I'm also having trouble installing the drivers for the update tool, the RockUsbDriver for win7.
It shows an error message saying "the inf file you selected does not support this method of installation".

So I was wondering if there is any tool that allows me to hard reset any device, as I don't believe there is a tool for this device.
(I have a new firmware ready to install on it)

As a matter of fact, I don't even know witch hardware we're talking about,,, The only name this has is Superpaquito.

Thanks for your time!

plisboa
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
additional info: if I press MENU + POWER buttons, a laying down android figure is showed, with its 'chest' open and with a 'danger' triangular sign on top of it,