[Q] Ingress crashing on XNovaThor ROM

OP ZGora

30th August 2014, 03:48 PM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

1 posts
I recently flashed new ROM called XNovaThor Project created by @DevSwift1 (main thread) on my Xperia U. Everything works just great (my beloved, but slow U finally works buttery smooth), except from one app - AR game 'Ingress' created by Google (Play Store link). It just crushes, not passing the loading screen.

That's kind of weird . I don't think that's a thing about app itself, because it worked for me previously on other systems and works good for millions of people who installed it. Only thing I can provide here is the fragment of logcat just before the app crushes:
Code:
08-30 15:04:18.211: E/dalvikvm(3148): VM aborting
08-30 15:04:18.211: A/libc(3148): Fatal signal 11 (SIGSEGV) at 0xdeadd00d (code=1), thread 3168 (BackgroundTask )
08-30 15:06:06.867: E/Trace(3337): error opening trace file: No such file or directory (2)
Once there was also this:
Code:
08-30 15:04:12.146: E/GCMRegistrar(3148): internal error: retry receiver class not set yet
Another guess is that it's because some kind of a bug in build.prop - I know that Ingress won't work on emulators - but that's just a beginner's guess and I'm not really sure about it.. Anyway, I'm attaching the file.

I will be really thankful for any advice. I like the new system and wouldn't like to be forced to find a new one just because one app isn't working. Even if it's a really important app for me

PS @DevSwift1 I'm posting it here, not on the main thread because I'm a beginner and I can't post to developer threads. Thanks for the great ROM, but could you help with this one small issue please?
Attached Files
File Type: txt build.prop[1].txt - [Click for QR Code] (3.3 KB, 0 views)
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread