FORUMS

Top Forum Discussions

[Q] my lenovo A396 cant get into Recovery

2 posts
Thanks Meter: 0
 
By iamfy, Junior Member on 12th August 2014, 09:40 AM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
Hi everyone,i really noob on this......how to get into recovery mod? And i also need a Lenovo A396 Flashtools,USB driver,and whatever to solve this problem,,please help me guys.

DANG~~
 
 
12th August 2014, 12:43 PM |#2  
sksenthil's Avatar
Junior Member
Flag Trippur
Thanks Meter: 12
 
More
Arrow reply
Quote:
Originally Posted by iamfy

Hi everyone,i really noob on this......how to get into recovery mod? And i also need a Lenovo A396 Flashtools,USB driver,and whatever to solve this problem,,please help me guys.

DANG~~

Are u rooted ??
13th August 2014, 11:02 AM |#3  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by sksenthil

Are u rooted ??

i never do anything..
13th August 2014, 01:43 PM |#4  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 12
 
More
Here is a guide to root your phone and you will get your recovery (in this case cwm).
[ROOT][CWM][ROM's] Lenovo IdeaPhone (LePhone) K860(i)

Well good luck! xD
31st August 2014, 07:12 AM |#5  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by GuiltyGod

Here is a guide to root your phone and you will get your recovery (in this case cwm).
[ROOT][CWM][ROM's] Lenovo IdeaPhone (LePhone) K860(i)

Well good luck! xD

hi guiltygod,
i open my windows 8 device manager & 4 exclaimation marks show up in Lenovo A396
does that mean my phone is not rooted?

if so how to root A396?
my phone android is 2.3.5
kernel 3.10.17
software version A396_S162_140528
hardware version H201

Thank you very much.
14th March 2015, 11:33 PM |#6  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
lenovo a396 turning on problem
we have the same phone which is lenovo a396 the problem on my phone it will just show the boot animation and it will not turn on , pls.... anyone help me, maybe some of you know where to find the specific fixtool for a396 and usb driver , anyone help.......
30th April 2015, 06:51 AM |#7  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 130
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by xeonite

hi guiltygod,
i open my windows 8 device manager & 4 exclaimation marks show up in Lenovo A396
does that mean my phone is not rooted?

if so how to root A396?
my phone android is 2.3.5
kernel 3.10.17
software version A396_S162_140528
hardware version H201

Thank you very much.

have u managed to do t , i need to root thi sphone as well?
21st June 2015, 05:02 PM |#8  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Red face FOLLOW THE TUTORIAL worked for me
youtube.com/watch?v=pxgdV9SQLmE


prefix with dot www
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes