No registration required

[Q] lenovo a560 root methods??

OP Irfan Zidan

2nd September 2014, 07:31 PM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

2 posts
Hello to everyone.

I'm using Lenovo A560 and want to root it to delete all those junk, built-in apps so that my RAM usage will decrease. I have tried many times using various root software (rootgenius, kingo, framaroot) yet didn't successful to root my a560. I have already installed usb driver for lenovo a560. Anyone can help me? I already have tried to root my phone like in the http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2769260 thread but still the same problem occurred.

When i used rootgenius, my phone just reboot and reboot until 86% and the process failed. same on the kingo (except my phone did not reboot like before, it just failed after a reboot). In framaroot, the #error 6 message pop out.

Anyone can help me how to root my phone please? My phone system:

Android 4.3
Baseband ver : A560_A_0001_140330
Kernel Ver: 3.4.0-g80ec9c8-01182-gb30d6a7-dirty dailybuild@noc-dekstop #6
Build Num : A560_S010_143330

#just put every details for that i'm a newbie in these things. Any help would be very appreciated. (manual root not recommended, but still can try~)

Thanks!
5th October 2014, 04:09 PM   |  #2  
Thanks Meter: 1

13 posts
Same problem here. Anyone can help please? Android 4.3 running on Lenovo A560.
The Following User Says Thank You to twinhackerz For This Useful Post: [ View ]
15th November 2014, 01:37 AM   |  #3  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

2 posts
problem solved.
I finally managed to root my a560 by installing the driver from the phone into the PC . Then I used iRoot to root my phone. It works! I followed the methods provided by a Russian blog (cannot post outside link because I'm a new user,credit to the blog)

Here's the methods (translated, contains grammar errors).
Remember, you're doing it at your own risk. The site administrator can not be held liable for the actions that you make.
1. Download and install the program on your computer VRoot
2. Disable antivirus (as needed).
3. Run the program, connect the device to your computer (if it is not defined, then try to install the drivers from the official site of your device). On the phone should be included: Debugging via USB, install from unknown sources in the USB connection must be uncheck MTP and Camera (RTR).
4. Once the device is determined, press the bottom right button green "ROOT", and wait.
5. Then, after the last window, the device will reboot (And it can be disconnected from the computer).
6. Root entitled to receive!
Russification (Thanks to Timur):
- Set on the PC this Chinese VRoot
- Put on sotik "Chinese" root-rights
- Then go to the Play Store, we set out SuperSU
- Run it, he will offer to update binary.
- Click to continue, and then click "OK". Pops request of the Chinese root.
- Press the right button zelёnenkuyu. After SuperSU say that the installation is successful, it will prompt you to delete other applications control root-access.
- Click "Yes" forward (SuperSU remove our "Chinese" and replace it with a more simply). Writes again about the successful installation.

Note : The phone will ask you something in Chinese after you root the phone. Just click the right button when the phone pop-up something after you root. This is because right button is the 'YES' and left one is 'NO' and i think that is the phone is asking for root permission.

P/s : for some reason I cannot delete the pre-installed software on my phone, even using root explorer. Anyway, the softwares that need the phone rooted can be installed.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread