FORUMS

Lenovo A6000 unfortunately, the process.android.acore has stopped

6 posts
Thanks Meter: 1

By arjsreddi, Junior Member on 15th August 2015, 04:31 AM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
Dear Members,

I have got an update yesterday from the system update option(OTA) from Lenovo to update, I have updated and my phone restarted, the Recovery options came and i choosed to Reboot now, after that I am unable to see the home screen, there are numerous popups coming on the screen viz "Unfortunately, contactmanager has stopped", "unfortunately, process.android.acore has stopped" if I press ok then it is popping up again and again and I am unable to see my home screen and cannot do any operations. Signal for SIM2 is coming, I have a SIM Lock for SIM so its not coming, If someone calls on my SIM2, its telling Busy.

I Wiped data and cache from Recovery menu by holding volume up key and then installed Android SDK on PC and tried to flash MIUI 6 ROM via ADB Sideload option, still its the same.

Kindly help me in this regard. I have rooted the phone long back. I am unable to get into phone. Hence suggest me any methods via PC or via Recovery(Boot) menu.

Thanks in advance.

15th August 2015, 07:56 PM |#2  
Flag lucknow
Thanks Meter: 42

More
Do you have a nandroid backup of your device
16th August 2015, 05:18 AM |#3  
OP Junior Member

More
No I Don't have
Hi

I don't have nandroid backup, but I don't have any important data in the phone, I have already wiped off cache and data completely. I hope now there would not be any data in the phone. I am unable to go beyond that Pop up messages "Unfortunately, android.process.acore has been stopped". I need to keep pressing OK, but they are continuously popping up.
Suggest me anything that can be done via PC or from Stock Recovery. I don't even have Custom Recovery.

P.S.: I have rooted my phone.
16th August 2015, 07:41 AM |#4  
OP Junior Member

More
Flashed Custom Recovery via Fastboot
I have flashed a custom recovery TWRP via Fastboot (fastboot flash twrp.img command), then I found TWRP and clear dalvik cache and reboot, from then on I am unable to go beyond the Lenovo logo and powered by android screen. I am even unable to go to fastboot mode again, even if i press and hold volume up button and power button, nothing happens, but if I hold volume up + down button at the same time, its taking me to stock recovery options, where I can access only ADB options.

Please help me....!!!
16th August 2015, 08:53 AM |#5  
Flag lucknow
Thanks Meter: 42

More
Try flaahing a clean stock rom zip
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)