Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,813,906 Members 42,919 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

LG G2 mind of its own HELP!!

Tip us?

dnaforever2203
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default LG G2 mind of its own HELP!!

Ok I got a LG g2 on trade and this phone is wigging out. Literally acts like a ghost is just pushing random buttons. Opens apps, texts for me, all sorts of stuff. I've factory reset. Same problem. Should I root and rom? Or is it a hardware problem. Its AT&T and running 4.4.2 thank you in advance for any advice.

bweN diorD
Old
Thanks Meter 608
Quote:
Originally Posted by dnaforever2203 View Post
Ok I got a LG g2 on trade and this phone is wigging out. Literally acts like a ghost is just pushing random buttons. Opens apps, texts for me, all sorts of stuff. I've factory reset. Same problem. Should I root and rom? Or is it a hardware problem. Its AT&T and running 4.4.2 thank you in advance for any advice.
Look for the return to stock or stock firmware thread in the g2 general forum and re-flash the stock firmware.

Sent from my G2 running SlimKat
Show some appreciation to those who have helped you by using the Thanks button!!

One Click flash back to stock for Moto Razr HD/Maxx HD Here
[Guide] Moto Razr HD/MaxxHD flash: to KK, root, unlock the bootloader, install cwm, install twrp, or revert back to JB from KK Here
Are you a Noob and not sure where to post your question?
Noob friendly thread for questions about any device Here

dnaforever2203
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by bweN diorD View Post
Look for the return to stock or stock firmware thread in the g2 general forum and re-flash the stock firmware.

Sent from my G2 running SlimKat
Ok thanks. My phone isn't rooted so I get to do all that....yay. hopefully it fixes it.