[Q] LG Optimus 2x su-660

OP shahzadrehman786

29th July 2014, 04:46 PM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Flag Muzaffargarh,Punjab
Thanks Meter: 2

7 posts
More
As Slam o alaikum my honorable/respected friends! it'z my first thread on XDA, so i think it will prove best for me.
Sorry guys i'm new to English. don't say me bad if you don't understand me.
My problem is this.. i bought lg optimus 2x su-660 korean with 12gb builtin memory. it have orginal stock rom GB but it'z to slow. i upgraded partition to new layout which have red lg icon and installed ics rom but it's also not speedy. So i come to the main point, my main purpose is this i want to completely erase this device and want to install a refresh rom and also want to change imei and i want to install Qmobile noir A55 rom on this bcoz that is too much stable or any other qmobile rom. can i do this bcoz Qmobile noir a55 is also have 4inches screen.. Please reply my all question as soon as possible. i'll be thankful to you. thanks in advance..
30th July 2014, 07:54 PM   |  #2  
OP Junior Member
Flag Muzaffargarh,Punjab
Thanks Meter: 2

7 posts
More
I need your kind reply.ANYONE????
Quote:
Originally Posted by shahzadrehman786

As Slam o alaikum my honorable/respected friends! it'z my first thread on XDA, so i think it will prove best for me.
Sorry guys i'm new to English. don't say me bad if you don't understand me.
My problem is this.. i bought lg optimus 2x su-660 korean with 12gb builtin memory. it have orginal stock rom GB but it'z to slow. i upgraded partition to new layout which have red lg icon and installed ics rom but it's also not speedy. So i come to the main point, my main purpose is this i want to completely erase this device and want to install a refresh rom and also want to change imei and i want to install Qmobile noir A55 rom on this bcoz that is too much stable or any other qmobile rom. can i do this bcoz Qmobile noir a55 is also have 4inches screen.. Please reply my all question as soon as possible. i'll be thankful to you. thanks in advance..

Anyone please help me..i'm waiting for your kind reply..Thanks in Advance.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread