Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,804,274 Members 38,566 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] LGL96G security error

Tip us?

slimdroid90
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Exclamation [Q] LGL96G security error

hi i recently rooted my lg l96g which is the lg optimus ultimate i downloaded a app freezer app and froze an app that probably caused this error everytime i try to boot the phone it shows lg security error ive tried getting it to recover from the factory recovery and it still shows the security error after booting if anybody has a fix for my issue it will be greatly apreciated am hopeing theres a fix out there and hope i get a reply soon.

Paget96
Old
Thanks Meter 157
Quote:
Originally Posted by slimdroid90 View Post
hi i recently rooted my lg l96g which is the lg optimus ultimate i downloaded a app freezer app and froze an app that probably caused this error everytime i try to boot the phone it shows lg security error ive tried getting it to recover from the factory recovery and it still shows the security error after booting if anybody has a fix for my issue it will be greatly apreciated am hopeing theres a fix out there and hope i get a reply soon.
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1646108

put this in memory card and go to cwm recovery, mount data and system,and then istall update from sdcard, and run this file manager, go to data/app and delete this app you installed to freze, and then go to data/data,and find folder where app store settings,delete whole folder,exit from file manager, wipe cache and dalvik,and then reboot, I hope this help.
Dont forget to hit thanks

My threads:
[TWEAKS][build.prop] Performance/Battery for LG's
ALL ROMs FOR GALAXY ACE PLUS
[ROM]Pagebread v1.0 ROM (2.3.6)
✪✪Ace Plus Benchmark✪✪
My devices:
LG L7 P705 - CURRENT
Samsung Galaxy Ace Plus S7500 - SOLD
Samsung Galaxy Mini S5570 - SOLD