Just getting a new android 5.0.2 running cyanogenOS. The only thread here in xda can be found when typing "andromax cyanogen" in search box.
Now, the problems.
- bbm will show "bbm has stopped responding" with an OK button when I click on "picture" option to change display picture. However, clicking on "sample picture" and camera icon will do its job fine and the display picture will change accordingly.
- xda app will show "xdamobile has stopped responding" with an OK button when I click on the camera icon below.
- fb lite app will show "app has stopped responding" with an OK and report button when I try to attach a picture when replying to a post. But, when I created a post, I am able to include a picture on the post.
- upon reboot, phone will get stuck on cyanogen logo, randomly
- also randomly, phone refuse to wake up no matter what after being left untouched for at least 1 hour. Have to physically remove the battery and replug to be able to turn on phone.
What I did:
- upon the 3rd day of getting phone, I decide that I want to get titanium backup of apps so I can save my internet quota. So I root using Kingroot 4.5 and install TB to found out that physical sdcard is now useless and that's why the phone has generous space (1.88gb system, 4.77gb internal/legacy/emulated).
- I then searched xda and found out to add an extra line in /system/etc/permissions/profile.xml to make physical sdcard usable again. Then I found out about those apps errors. I thought, it must be the extra line that makes the os messed up.
- so I did a factory reset via settings. Didn't seem to actually clean everything up because when I click on playstore it recognizes my email add right away. Then I reboot into recovery, did a wipe media, wipe cache, wipe data/factory reset and then turned phone off, removes battery and physical sdcard.
- upon reboot it said "android os is upgrading" and it counted from 1-116. Now I thought it truly is clean, as it asked me my gmail address for Google playstore. I DIDN'T ROOT THIS TIME. The first thing I install is bbm, then I reboot before setting up bbm. Guess what. Upon setting bbm (waiting for that circle to stop spinning), when it came to, my bbm pin stays the same and the problem of unable to change display picture using the "picture" option still stick.
- then I searched around to find a way to reflash the phone and after I did, well, everything brand new and clean. But the same problems with those apps PLUS the later that I mentioned.
Does anyone has a clue of what's going on? Or what to search for, to be blamed as the culprit(s)? The info on this phone is very limited almost none available.
I have tried to make a trouble ticket from bbm app but using chrome and uc browser, the form would just keep reloading without being sent. Dunno what's wrong. Will try tomorrow using a computer, although I doubt that they will provide a satisfactory answer (like when I still actually uses a bb device, they insisted that my os5 device would have to run bbm8 in order for them to run a diagnostic and help me, which actually destroys my bb, that's why I moved on to another android beside this oppo)
Thank you for the time to read. I hope that someone would shed some light for the badly confused me :banghead: