Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,778,438 Members 42,691 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Looking for an app to keep me out of the weather on a cross-country trip

Tip us?

stormageddon912
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Cloud Search [Q] Looking for an app to keep me out of the weather on a cross-country trip

First post on here, so please direct me if I found the wrong section to post in.

I will be going on a cross country motorcycle trip soon and the weather will be extremely important in deciding our speed and pit-stops along the way. I have looked around and I can't seem to find anything that does what I want. Hopefully someone here might know of something.

We will be leaving from Austin, TX in two weeks, and stopping overnight in different towns along the way. We have reservations in each town already, but in order to avoid unfortunate weather in between, I want to have a way to easily see the forecast for each city at a given date. Ideally it would be a widget that would have the weather for city A on day one, city B on day two, city C on day three, etc without extraneous details. This would allow me to see quickly that there will be rain in City B, so I should travel slower to avoid the weather.
I've already found apps that allow me to have multiple cities, but they only allow the typical 3-5 day forecast.
I think Tasker might be able to do it, but I have minimal experience with using it to pull data from websites.

Thanks for any help!

Zeuscluts
Old
Thanks Meter 2898

DONATE TO ME
There are many websites which provides this information,
Try yahoo weather for better information
Need Some Cool Graphic's Visit Gfxbandits

Click the Below TAB for More Info.

stormageddon912
Old
(Last edited by stormageddon912; 8th July 2014 at 01:09 AM.)
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeuscluts View Post
There are many websites which provides this information,
Try yahoo weather for better information
Good idea, maybe MetaWidget could come to my assistance.

Edit: Tried MetaWidget, But it's still a bit of a pain. I'm still looking if anyone else finds this and has any ideas.