Prompt

AICP ROM i9100

31st August 2014, 02:29 PM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

1 posts
Hello,
I'm running now AICP Rom now since a few weeks. It's my first kitkat rom. Before I had Biftor Rom v14, wich was an ecxellent rom with also lots of customisation.
One of the benefits of Biftor, was it's low battery comsumption.especially when running Juice defender in it.

With kitkat I espected a even better battery life, but I found my battery draining a lit faster. Not a really drain, but 25% loss a day (mostly standbye) is much mord than Biftor Rom.

What I do miss in AICP ROM is the posibility to clear the RAM memory. The consumption is a lot higher than on my previous Rom. And I did not install a lot more apps. Normally i could get to the task manager and clear the ram, but i can't find it in AICP rom.

I do like this rom, it's nice and fast. But still some recomendations:
- the icons in the pulldown menu (wifi, data, bluetooth) are dark grey when they are off, and white/orange when on.
Especially bluetooth is dark grey when it's on. It's hard to see.
Is it possible to change the colors (customize)?
- the option to clear the ram or taskmanager shortcut in active app screen.
- full rotation. In biftor it was possible to rotate also the home-screens and app-screen.
- I choose not to use google launcher, but i still have google bar on top of all screens. Without google logo and impossible to remove.
Can this be removed?

Keep up the good work.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread