Ask a question

No registration required

nextbook 7 tablet bootlooped

OP steve blockhead

10th July 2014, 02:03 AM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

4 posts
Hi I seriously need help with this asap! A while ago I installed a application from the google play store called clean master. In that app I tried to clean the junk files and I think it may have deleted my pre installed applications like the android system and home screen and all that important stuff... I was rooted and I've been trying for weeks to fix it but everything I try just fails and wont work... Im able to get into android system recovery 3e and I have tried to install a nextbook 7 rom zip file from ext sdcard and I always says installation aborted... I have actually talked to the clean master developers and they wont help me at all and the claim that clean junk files option only cleans junk files and they wont even help me... so im stuck in a bootloop and I cant figure out how to fix this... If you could help me out here that would be much appreciated ...

Thanks in advanced
18th July 2014, 02:17 AM   |  #2  
Thanks Meter: 8

45 posts
First you need to know which nextbook 7 tablet that you have. if you have the nextbook 7p12-8g then you can get the modified recovery and pre-rooted rom from here: http://www.freaktab.com/showthread.p...ified-Recovery but if you have the other then im sure if you search though freaktabs website you'll be able to find the modified stock recovery for your tablet.

Sent from my Satellite C55D-A using Tapatalk
18th July 2014, 03:40 AM   |  #3  
OP Junior Member

4 posts
Smile Thanks
Yes it is the nextbook 7p12-8g I have downloaded it and I will try it after but theres one thing im worried about... the zip file is on 3 mb
18th July 2014, 03:46 AM   |  #4  
OP Junior Member

4 posts
Oops sorry I thought it was a rom I will let you know if it was successful
20th July 2014, 10:22 PM   |  #5  
OP Junior Member

4 posts
actually its the next00t-8g
I just double checked and I was wrong it is actually the next700t-8g but I've looked everywhere for a modified recovery for that model but I cant find one anywhere.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread