Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,736,165 Members 44,083 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Nexus 4 screen not responding to touch properly after getting wet

Tip us?

shreyas3007
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default [Q] Nexus 4 screen not responding to touch properly after getting wet

My nexus 4 got wet in rain. I don't think water entered the phone but there was water on the screen for an hour. The phone is working properly. The screen display is proper. But some part of screen is not responding to touch input. My phone is not rooted. Can i recalibrate the screen ? Or any other solution. The warranty period is over. Please help.
Thank you

Aurimazs
Old
Thanks Meter 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by shreyas3007 View Post
My nexus 4 got wet in rain. I don't think water entered the phone but there was water on the screen for an hour. The phone is working properly. The screen display is proper. But some part of screen is not responding to touch input. My phone is not rooted. Can i recalibrate the screen ? Or any other solution. The warranty period is over. Please help.
Thank you
Remove battery use FAN heat the phone from inside and outside then if you live where there is 25+ Celsius then leave your device for like three hours and it should be fine. Note heat inside very well.
Phone: GT-s5300 Kit Kat Rom v2 - Cyanogen mod v7
Press "Thanks" button if I helped you
Also you can help me by watching my videos and pressing "Subscribe" button on my chanel here: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCIj...vMjoAZS9g/feed
My English isn't 100% pure class. :P