Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,805,313 Members 50,025 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

nokia xl

Tip us?

XlUser92
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 4
Default nokia xl

why there is no ROM for nokia xl every one is trying to build for nokia X why????????????

KenyanDroid
Old
Thanks Meter 2
Have your tried CM11 by @AngSanley his has a patch for Nokia xl. But it still has some issues you can give it a try

Sent from my Nokia_X

Anmol Thakur
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Hey XlUser92 and kenyan Driod....I wanna tell u something about CM11 for Nokia x......I flashed this CM11 custom ROM in my Nokia xl and then it was soft bricked....I have to sent my Mobile to Nokia care for almost 35 days....and I have got this phone day before yesterday....also..this cyanogen mod11 has a lot of bugs...like no working bluetooth ,no working WiFi , and not detecting my sim...so I would advise you not to flash this ROM...thanks....if u want more information then contact me....I don't want u people suffer due to this ROM...that's why I m telling u...don't forget u if have any questions

Sent from my Nokia_XL using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

AlfasPeralassery
Old
Thanks Meter 138
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anmol Thakur View Post
Hey XlUser92 and kenyan Driod....I wanna tell u something about CM11 for Nokia x......I flashed this CM11 custom ROM in my Nokia xl and then it was soft bricked....I have to sent my Mobile to Nokia care for almost 35 days....and I have got this phone day before yesterday....also..this cyanogen mod11 has a lot of bugs...like no working bluetooth ,no working WiFi , and not detecting my sim...so I would advise you not to flash this ROM...thanks....if u want more information then contact me....I don't want u people suffer due to this ROM...that's why I m telling u...don't forget u if have any questions

Sent from my Nokia_XL using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
That's true and most of the custom roms aren't good (most of the roms are released their defects and change logs on main thread to avoid this). I am not a Nokia user , it's better to take a backup or collect official firmware from anywhere( maybe Nokia care suit) before installing custom roms .
I am a from developer and I bricked my Samsung more than a thousand times before . I didn't take it to the customer service for is issues.
So it may help you to install custom roms with dare :thumbup:
Quote:
Don't Expect nothing without risk

Sent from my GT-S7562 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
I PAUSED ALL MY DEVELOPEMENTS ON XDA FOR FEW DAYS - ALFAS
Hitting Thanks button is much easier than typing Thanks .

Device 1 : Samsung Galaxy S Duos Gt-s7562
Android ver. 4.0.4 & 4.4.2
Rom : KyleOpen & CM11
Device 2 : iKon ik-A800 (TAB)
Rom : Stock .
Android ver. 4.1.1
SystemUI (s7562) :CriTix v2.0.0

Download
MightyBoy
rom for GT-S7562