Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,811,035 Members 41,181 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Note 3 or Note 4 or Samsung S5

Tip us?

xyanidenz
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default Note 3 or Note 4 or Samsung S5

good Afternoon all,

just need a bit of help and reviews on what people think, i am looking at getting a new phone ..

but i don't know what to pick from Samsung Note 3 or Note 4 or S5...

i read a bit what they say the Note 4 going to have - is the Note 4 basically the Samsung S5 but bigger?

what do you people think, if you own an Note 3 or Samsung S5... what are the benefits over each other, i like to take camera photos as well

thanks in advance

Josh McGrath
Old
Thanks Meter 77
Both cameras are great on the note 3 and s5. I don't know the specs on the note 4, but comparing s5 to note 3, it's all about screen size. I personally don't want a phone that big but some people love it.

The note series has always been a step ahead of the galaxy S series though. So I would assume the note 4 would probably be a bit better specs wise than the s5, specifically the ram and probably the processor speed and series.

If you like the bigger screen, go for it. But I own an s5 and love it. Very responsive, no lag like the s4 had.

Naddict
Old
Thanks Meter 13,809
There are 3 threads already established that are devoted to discussions about devices, please read, and if necessary, repost your question in one of these threads: The what should I buy thread or the The Device Suggestion Thread or the The Device Comparison Thread.

There are also several other discussion threads that you probably should review to help you. They are What phone do you wish you had? or
The Worst Android Device That You've Ever Had & Why
or even this place that talks about The best phone you ever owned.
THREAD CLOSED
Subscribe