FORUMS

Note 3 problem

1 posts
Thanks Meter: 0

By Ozzon77, Junior Member on 12th July 2014, 11:28 AM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
So i rooted my phone with towel root and went ok until i used andromizer and tweeked the density of the phone.I tried tweeking the density back were it was but nothing.I also done a factory reset and the problem is still there.I have this problem with the dialer, with dolphin browser and with some popups that are smaller.Anyone have an idea what should i do?Im not a experienced user.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	2014-07-12-12-29-25[1].jpg
Views:	9
Size:	95.1 KB
ID:	2847125   Click image for larger version

Name:	2014-07-12-12-29-51[1].jpg
Views:	10
Size:	81.3 KB
ID:	2847126  

12th July 2014, 04:09 PM |#2  
Recognized Contributor
Flag Krusevac
Thanks Meter: 6,779

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ozzon77

So i rooted my phone with towel root and went ok until i used andromizer and tweeked the density of the phone.I tried tweeking the density back were it was but nothing.I also done a factory reset and the problem is still there.I have this problem with the dialer, with dolphin browser and with some popups that are smaller.Anyone have an idea what should i do?Im not a experienced user.

go to build.prop with file manager( with ROOT access)
build prop is in /system/
and find line ro.sf.lcd_density=
and enter your screen DPI
12th July 2014, 10:59 PM |#3  
Flag Delhi
Thanks Meter: 52

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ozzon77

follow the above comment and search for default dpi for your phone
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)