I have made some changes in framework-res.apk and SystemUI.apk in order to bring some new looks for our Panasonic p81. It is tested by me and working awesome!!! I really love it!!! you can find both apks and screenshots (png.zip) in attachment.
Rooted Panasonic P81 (or clone), root explorer (or any similar), cwm or ctr recovery instead of stock recovery. (Custom recovery is for being in safe side if something goes wrong!!!)
Notification panel toggle icons = Expanded status bar icons/toggles/buttons = Quicksetting toggles/icons/buttons
Expanded quicksetting panel background = Expanded status bar background
1. Solid white color in notification toggles instead of gray color.
2. Size of notification panel toggles has been changed to small.
3. Base line of notification panel toggles has been disappeared.
4. Text under notification panel toggles has been disappeared.
5. Background of Notification panel has been changed to transparent. The reason why I have not set the background according to my choice is given here later.
6. Background of Expanded quicksetting panel has been changed to semi-transparent. The reason why I have not set the background of my choice is given here later.
7. The active header part of notification panel has been disappeared because it was messing up with date and day line of header when we touch notification panel to pull it down or to push it up.
8. Footer of notification panel has been made transparent.
1. Though I have tested both the said apks in my own p81, you are advised to take nandroid back up, spft backup, mtk droid tool backup, imei/nvram backup, backup of /system/apps/SystemUI.apk and /system/framework/framework-res.apk for your device because I am and will not responsible if your device bricks!!!
2. It is advised to you to first replace your /system/apps/SystemUI.apk with my SystemUI.apk that I have attached here. Your device will be hanged for few seconds and will restart automatically.
3. Now you can replace your /system/framework/framework-res.apk with my framework-res.apk that I have attached here for complete and smooth effect. Once again, by doing this, your device will be hanged. All you have to do is just to pull out the battery and restart your device. However, if you find yourself stuck at boot logo, you can go to cwm or ctr recovery and
a.) Wipe cache b.) Wipe dalvik cache c.) reboot your device
This will take few minutes so it is request to have some patience please!!!!
4. If you still find your device hang on boot logo, you can enter in to cwm or ctr once again and
a.) wipe data/factory reset b.) Reboot your device
This will take few minutes so it is request to have some patience please!!!
5. If you still find your device hanged on boot logo, you can either push the default framework-res.apk to /system/framework using adb or you can restore your nandroid back up or the whole rom.
Now, what can you do? You can set background of notification panel and many more impressive ui effects according to your choice by using xblast module. (That’s why I have not set it according to my choice). Thanks to the dev @FemBlack
for xblast, Thanks to @rovo89
for xposed framework and xposed installer, Thanks to xda, google, internet, volunteers and other supporters!!!
The background you set for notification panel will be the same (but will have little more opacity in order to get better view) for expanded quicksetting menu.
May be you will have white ugly transparent messed status bar header in case, and if it is, then you can find and install material status bar module in xposed framework. It is very beautiful and working awesome!!! Thanks to the dev @vinz244
Warranty of my device is being ended up on 15th of July 2015, so unfortunately, I can't do more experiments now with it.
Why it is too late then? Because my laptop was out of service for long time. Now it is working but not in good condition!!!
Hope you falks will like the work and press the thanks button for me!!!
Have happy androinding……………………