Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,804,884 Members 52,491 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Phone stuck at boot

Tip us?

anannyacool2008
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default [Q] Phone stuck at boot

I have a samsung galaxy s2 i9100g. I was using the mobile odin to flash. After the flash the phone got stuck in the boot logo. I am unable to get into cwm but I can get into download mode. The problem with download mode is that odin does not recognize my phone in download mode. Please help.

supergerrit
Old
Thanks Meter 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by anannyacool2008 View Post
I have a samsung galaxy s2 i9100g. I was using the mobile odin to flash. After the flash the phone got stuck in the boot logo. I am unable to get into cwm but I can get into download mode. The problem with download mode is that odin does not recognize my phone in download mode. Please help.
Hi,
I think the download mode drivers are missing on your pc. Just google for some guides to install them.

After that, you have to unbrick your device. Just google for some good guides, there are lots of guides to unbrick your device.

Next time when flashing, do a factory reset before flashing.

Hope this is helpfull
Bitcoin Address: 174QHAX3zTrP29m2JbQLBGU1cfKizYtddn

anannyacool2008
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default Drivers wont work

Quote:
Originally Posted by supergerrit View Post
Hi,
I think the download mode drivers are missing on your pc. Just google for some guides to install them.

After that, you have to unbrick your device. Just google for some good guides, there are lots of guides to unbrick your device.

Next time when flashing, do a factory reset before flashing.

Hope this is helpfull
I did try to install the drivers. I even reinstalled kies but it doesnt seem to work.I tried different PC's and different versions of Odin but no luck.

Miczura - Varga Ádám
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Hi. I think you should have the right .ops file. With the right ops file detects odin your phone