Ask a question

No registration required

[Q] Phone stuck at boot

OP anannyacool2008

28th August 2014, 05:03 PM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

2 posts
I have a samsung galaxy s2 i9100g. I was using the mobile odin to flash. After the flash the phone got stuck in the boot logo. I am unable to get into cwm but I can get into download mode. The problem with download mode is that odin does not recognize my phone in download mode. Please help.
28th August 2014, 06:48 PM   |  #2  
Thanks Meter: 2

22 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by anannyacool2008

I have a samsung galaxy s2 i9100g. I was using the mobile odin to flash. After the flash the phone got stuck in the boot logo. I am unable to get into cwm but I can get into download mode. The problem with download mode is that odin does not recognize my phone in download mode. Please help.

Hi,
I think the download mode drivers are missing on your pc. Just google for some guides to install them.

After that, you have to unbrick your device. Just google for some good guides, there are lots of guides to unbrick your device.

Next time when flashing, do a factory reset before flashing.

Hope this is helpfull
28th August 2014, 08:35 PM   |  #3  
OP Junior Member

2 posts
Drivers wont work
Quote:
Originally Posted by supergerrit

Hi,
I think the download mode drivers are missing on your pc. Just google for some guides to install them.

After that, you have to unbrick your device. Just google for some good guides, there are lots of guides to unbrick your device.

Next time when flashing, do a factory reset before flashing.

Hope this is helpfull

I did try to install the drivers. I even reinstalled kies but it doesnt seem to work.I tried different PC's and different versions of Odin but no luck.
28th August 2014, 09:27 PM   |  #4  

2 posts
Hi. I think you should have the right .ops file. With the right ops file detects odin your phone
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread