[Q] Phone will not unlock bootloader

OP Crank0r

7th August 2014, 05:20 AM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

7 posts
A few issues, Phone will not actually unlock bootloader even though both windroid and all in one says the token flash was successful. I even tried doing it though fastboot. I've re submitted keys three times through the dev site so can't imagine it's not right.

I do suspect that the firmware is corrupt as it won't boot into android and none of the bootloader options work. If i select recover or factory reset or whichever it just vibrates and goe back to fastboot screen.

I have a stock rom that it loads up but fails all but one file when updating. Didn't think bootloader needed to be unlocked to use a stock rom so don't know why that is happening. Phone did boot up once the other day after constantly trying to load up a diff rom but only stayed on for 15-20 min before it locked up and restarted back in fastboot screen. Wtf is wrong with this thing? I should mention it did this randomly from the start.
7th August 2014, 10:14 PM   |  #2  
OP Junior Member

7 posts
guess everyone here is just as noob as me
8th August 2014, 09:05 AM   |  #3  

14 posts
Wipe cache
Factory rest
Again flash stock ROM

Sent from my Q600 using XDA Free mobile app
8th August 2014, 09:17 PM   |  #4  
Flag Toronto
Thanks Meter: 55

336 posts
More
Sounds like a bad emmc/memory chip. A good test is to unlock the bootloader and reboot back to fastboot, and if it is locked again, than you have bad emmc, which is a hardware issue and you will need to get another device.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using XDA Free mobile app
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread