Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,812,702 Members 45,573 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

please help backup!!

Tip us?

donhilaslt
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default please help backup!!

Hey guys, before i started rooting and installing cyanogenmod on my phone i forgott to do a backup and now i want to do it but i dont have it, is there possible to download it from somewhere?

Planterz
Old
Thanks Meter 188
Quote:
Originally Posted by donhilaslt View Post
Hey guys, before i started rooting and installing cyanogenmod on my phone i forgott to do a backup and now i want to do it but i dont have it, is there possible to download it from somewhere?
Possibly you might be able to find a stock ROM image, but that depends on what kind of phone it is. You wouldn't expect a mechanic to give you advice about how to fix your car without telling him what kind it was, so how can you expect anybody to help you with your phone without telling us what phone it is?
Relax, go nutz!

donhilaslt
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Planterz View Post
Possibly you might be able to find a stock ROM image, but that depends on what kind of phone it is. You wouldn't expect a mechanic to give you advice about how to fix your car without telling him what kind it was, so how can you expect anybody to help you with your phone without telling us what phone it is?
wwops soory for that, its samsung galaxy s2 plus.

Planterz
Old
Thanks Meter 188
Quote:
Originally Posted by donhilaslt View Post
wwops soory for that, its samsung galaxy s2 plus.
Here ya go! http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2387725

With Odin and Samsung phones, you can usually easily restore to factory settings as long as you can still boot into recovery, so you've lucked out in that regard.

This is a factory image, of course, so any of your data is already gone, but I'm sure you already know that.
Relax, go nutz!
The Following User Says Thank You to Planterz For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

donhilaslt
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:

With Odin and Samsung phones, you can usually easily restore to factory settings as long as you can still boot into recovery, so you've lucked out in that regard.

This is a factory image, of course, so any of your data is already gone, but I'm sure you already know that.

omg thank you very much!! i cant say how much thankful im am in word xD

donhilaslt
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:

actually bad news its a virus :s