FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

please help me im a newbie and have an efs problem....

3 posts
Thanks Meter: 0

By bodp553, Junior Member on 27th November 2015, 05:56 PM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
hey guys thanks for letting me join the forum. I have a problem with my Samsung galaxy s3 gt-i9305 one day I was using it and it died and then wouldn't boot I got into recovery mode I am now faced with the efs failed to mount problem I am all new to this and would like to know the most easiest way to fix this problem as I have no clue to what I am doing any links and top advice would be appreciated I have been without my mobile for nearly 3 months now. I know most people I have read about said about installing efs backup from sd card however I am all new to this so I do not have this backup to hand seens as I never knew I would have this problem hit me so hard
Last edited by bodp553; 27th November 2015 at 06:00 PM. Reason: forgot to mention about no efs backup file as im newbie

28th November 2015, 04:30 AM |#2  
Quote:
Originally Posted by bodp553

hey guys thanks for letting me join the forum. I have a problem with my Samsung galaxy s3 gt-i9305 one day I was using it and it died and then wouldn't boot I got into recovery mode I am now faced with the efs failed to mount problem I am all new to this and would like to know the most easiest way to fix this problem as I have no clue to what I am doing any links and top advice would be appreciated I have been without my mobile for nearly 3 months now. I know most people I have read about said about installing efs backup from sd card however I am all new to this so I do not have this backup to hand seens as I never knew I would have this problem hit me so hard

http://forum.xda-developers.com/gala...valid-t2858056
19th January 2016, 07:01 PM |#3  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Cheers buddy got my s3 running sweet now running kit kat4.4.4 but I'm sure there is a better rom I can Install .... hmmm
20th January 2016, 01:09 AM |#4  
Flag Amman
Thanks Meter: 40

More
I am glad your problem was solved, always back up your efs files cause even sometimes you could lose them when flashing a rom, it once happened to me. Anyways try CM if you want a good rom.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)