Can ADB get around a locked screen??

OP nacala

4th September 2014, 02:57 AM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

1 posts
PLEASE HELP!! my ATT LG G2 phone screen was cracked and i couldn't do my pattern code. had insurance thru geek squad and all they could offer was replacement phone. i ordered 1 but learned that evening that my 1400+ pictures of my 2 girls couldn't be downloaded onto my PC as geek squad suggested. i took phone back in and their multiple attempts to do my pattern code to enable a media sync on my phone locked them out. a username/password prompt has been on screen ever since. my gmail name/password won't go through although i know it. unless it's not asking for the gmail account i synced it with... anyway i got screen replaced, which i wish i had known to do 1st but it still won't unlock. so it's been suggested to me to use Android Debug Bridge to install apps on my phone and either unlock it or back up pictures. all i want are my pictures of my babies. will ADB work? any tips on how/what to do with it exactly? this kinda stuff is way over my head but i won't give up. it seems a bit complex with all the commands. been a month now, i'm exhausting every option, tried pretty much everything else ATT, LG, Geek Squad had to offer. thanks!!
Last edited by nacala; 4th September 2014 at 05:59 AM. Reason: not asking right question
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread