Ask a question

No registration required

[Q]

OP arnabghosh999

18th June 2014, 03:19 PM   |  #1  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 0

31 posts
Sir I am new here. Micromax a27 can't boot to recovery by key combination. But in a forum I've found that I can boot my soft bricked android a27 to recovery by flashing the recovery.img in boot partition. So I want to know is this true. Can I flash recovery in boot for temporarily?
19th June 2014, 02:17 PM   |  #2  
Thanks Meter: 2

41 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by arnabghosh999

Sir I am new here. Micromax a27 can't boot to recovery by key combination. But in a forum I've found that I can boot my soft bricked android a27 to recovery by flashing the recovery.img in boot partition. So I want to know is this true. Can I flash recovery in boot for temporarily?

Sorry,I canīt help you. But I give you and advice. Put a title in your topic so people can help you.
19th June 2014, 03:30 PM   |  #3  
Flag Uttar Pradesh>Meerut
Thanks Meter: 320

671 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by arnabghosh999

Yes,you can install recovery in boot partition.The recovery of Micromax a27 doesn't boot up with hard keys.It needs commands.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread