Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required
Post Reply

Question about a gaming app?

OP Rtechs

26th July 2014, 09:56 PM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
7 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2014
Hi I have sifted through the site and found this may be the appropriate area to ask this, please forgive me if I am incorrect. However, I am stumped! I have googled, play stored, and searched high and low. I even asked the author of the video and they said they didn't know but try another app. I am trying to find out what the name of the APP is on this video at approximately 3:25. Thanks ahead, and sorry if I posted in the wrong area.

Well I cannot post outside links, but if you go to YouTube and search "Samsung Galaxy Mega Replica Based on Octa-Core Chipset - Hands On" the author is PandaWill, that is the video I am referring too. Please help.

Last edited by Rtechs; 26th July 2014 at 10:42 PM.
26th July 2014, 10:56 PM   |  #2  
Planterz's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Tucson, AZ
Thanks Meter: 287
 
1,002 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2014
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rtechs

Hi I have sifted through the site and found this may be the appropriate area to ask this, please forgive me if I am incorrect. However, I am stumped! I have googled, play stored, and searched high and low. I even asked the author of the video and they said they didn't know but try another app. I am trying to find out what the name of the APP is on this video at approximately 3:25. Thanks ahead, and sorry if I posted in the wrong area.

Well I cannot post outside links, but if you go to YouTube and search "Samsung Galaxy Mega Replica Based on Octa-Core Chipset - Hands On" the author is PandaWill, that is the video I am referring too. Please help.

Looks like Yoo Ninja to me, or one of the 8 bazillion clones of it.
26th July 2014, 11:50 PM   |  #3  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
7 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by Planterz

Looks like Yoo Ninja to me, or one of the 8 bazillion clones of it.

Yes, but which one is what I am trying to figure out. I would like to find this exact version but have not been able too. Even powering through Chinese app stores.
27th July 2014, 05:44 AM   |  #4  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
7 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rtechs

Yes, but which one is what I am trying to figure out. I would like to find this exact version but have not been able too. Even powering through Chinese app stores.

Well after long investigations and some more searching I finally found out what it was. "Ninja Must Die! 2" or 忍者必须死2 if you are looking for the APP. Very cool game, much better than Yoo Ninja IMHO. I think Yoo Ninja might be a clone of this, the first version only came out on iProducts.

Would post links to Google play, Chinese apps but I can't check out Baidu for Chinese apps.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes