OP Ped116

29th August 2014, 10:17 PM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Flag Fort Worth
Thanks Meter: 0

1 posts
More
Hello,

First off, I am a total noob and probably should not have been messing with my phone before knowing exactly what I was doing. I have a Nexus 5 that I rooted with towelroot. I had xposed framework installed with some other cool tweaks. I should have stopped there. I followed the tutorial on PhoneArena yesterday titled How to download and install the Android L beta update on your Nexus 5. I downloaded and flashed the modified kernel, the SuperSU mode, and the new radio.

I had a backup kernal and recovery set up through Flashify/TWRP. The flash and installation worked. When I tried to flash the N5_L_PREV_LPV79.zip to the newer N5_L_PREV_LPV81C.zip my phone said "your recovery partition couldn't be found. You won't be able to flash recovery images. You can still flash images. It said the same thing about my boot partition. Is there anything I can do to get these partitions back? I know I shouldn't have been jacking with everything without proper knowledge. I appreciate any help you can give me.

Thank you,

Patrick
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread