Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,810,055 Members 47,100 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Repeated "Alarm Interlocking" notifications

Tip us?

Nunko
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Question [Q] Repeated "Alarm Interlocking" notifications

Hello,

I have a problem that I cannot seem to solve. Every minute or so, my phone will automatically open an app called "Personal Collect Board" and present me with the following notification :

"If Alarm interlocking is ON, this application starts when the alarm ends. You can change Alarm interlocking from the set button or Menu key."

In the settings page, the interlocking is clearly set to off. I am not sure what has happened and cannot find a way to disable it. I cannot delete the app because it is a stock app. I have no plans to root this phone because it is a Japanese phone and I am not confident in my language skills to go through those menus. Force stopping the app yields no change in the frequency of notifications. It also cannot be disabled.

Phone model - AQUOS SHARP SHL23

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers.

bweN diorD
Old
Thanks Meter 608
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nunko View Post
Hello,

I have a problem that I cannot seem to solve. Every minute or so, my phone will automatically open an app called "Personal Collect Board" and present me with the following notification :

"If Alarm interlocking is ON, this application starts when the alarm ends. You can change Alarm interlocking from the set button or Menu key."

In the settings page, the interlocking is clearly set to off. I am not sure what has happened and cannot find a way to disable it. I cannot delete the app because it is a stock app. I have no plans to root this phone because it is a Japanese phone and I am not confident in my language skills to go through those menus. Force stopping the app yields no change in the frequency of notifications. It also cannot be disabled.

Phone model - AQUOS SHARP SHL23

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers.
did you try clearing cache and data for the app? (if possible)
other than that, i can only suggest the dreaded factory reset.
Show some appreciation to those who have helped you by using the Thanks button!!

One Click flash back to stock for Moto Razr HD/Maxx HD Here
[Guide] Moto Razr HD/MaxxHD flash: to KK, root, unlock the bootloader, install cwm, install twrp, or revert back to JB from KK Here
Are you a Noob and not sure where to post your question?
Noob friendly thread for questions about any device Here

Nunko
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by bweN diorD View Post
did you try clearing cache and data for the app? (if possible)
other than that, i can only suggest the dreaded factory reset.
Thanks! There are options to clear the cache and also to clear the data. Clearing either does nothing to the frequency of the notifications. However, I have found that whilst charging the notifications are much, much more frequent. Does that shed any light on whats going on?

bweN diorD
Old
Thanks Meter 608
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nunko View Post
Thanks! There are options to clear the cache and also to clear the data. Clearing either does nothing to the frequency of the notifications. However, I have found that whilst charging the notifications are much, much more frequent. Does that shed any light on whats going on?
Not really, plus I have no direct experience with this app.

Sent from my G2 running SlimKat
Show some appreciation to those who have helped you by using the Thanks button!!

One Click flash back to stock for Moto Razr HD/Maxx HD Here
[Guide] Moto Razr HD/MaxxHD flash: to KK, root, unlock the bootloader, install cwm, install twrp, or revert back to JB from KK Here
Are you a Noob and not sure where to post your question?
Noob friendly thread for questions about any device Here