[Q] Repeated "Alarm Interlocking" notifications

OP Nunko

6th August 2014, 03:34 AM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

3 posts
Hello,

I have a problem that I cannot seem to solve. Every minute or so, my phone will automatically open an app called "Personal Collect Board" and present me with the following notification :

"If Alarm interlocking is ON, this application starts when the alarm ends. You can change Alarm interlocking from the set button or Menu key."

In the settings page, the interlocking is clearly set to off. I am not sure what has happened and cannot find a way to disable it. I cannot delete the app because it is a stock app. I have no plans to root this phone because it is a Japanese phone and I am not confident in my language skills to go through those menus. Force stopping the app yields no change in the frequency of notifications. It also cannot be disabled.

Phone model - AQUOS SHARP SHL23

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers.
9th August 2014, 09:41 PM   |  #2  
Thanks Meter: 656

1,539 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nunko

Hello,

I have a problem that I cannot seem to solve. Every minute or so, my phone will automatically open an app called "Personal Collect Board" and present me with the following notification :

"If Alarm interlocking is ON, this application starts when the alarm ends. You can change Alarm interlocking from the set button or Menu key."

In the settings page, the interlocking is clearly set to off. I am not sure what has happened and cannot find a way to disable it. I cannot delete the app because it is a stock app. I have no plans to root this phone because it is a Japanese phone and I am not confident in my language skills to go through those menus. Force stopping the app yields no change in the frequency of notifications. It also cannot be disabled.

Phone model - AQUOS SHARP SHL23

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers.

did you try clearing cache and data for the app? (if possible)
other than that, i can only suggest the dreaded factory reset.
12th August 2014, 07:52 AM   |  #3  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

3 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by bweN diorD

did you try clearing cache and data for the app? (if possible)
other than that, i can only suggest the dreaded factory reset.

Thanks! There are options to clear the cache and also to clear the data. Clearing either does nothing to the frequency of the notifications. However, I have found that whilst charging the notifications are much, much more frequent. Does that shed any light on whats going on?
12th August 2014, 12:31 PM   |  #4  
Thanks Meter: 656

1,539 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nunko

Thanks! There are options to clear the cache and also to clear the data. Clearing either does nothing to the frequency of the notifications. However, I have found that whilst charging the notifications are much, much more frequent. Does that shed any light on whats going on?

Not really, plus I have no direct experience with this app.

Sent from my G2 running SlimKat
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread